Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-20-2003, 11:01 AM   #11
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

I don't want to appear sneaky or anything, but how come you post from Colombia (live there?), but don't speak any Spanish? [img]smile.gif[/img]
So long !<br /><br />R³ aka \"The Ramonster\"(thanks Sir Tainly) - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks - equally proud to be Moiraine\'s \"permanent advocate\" ! - relaunched edition -
Old 05-20-2003, 11:13 AM   #12
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

i live in sweden but im from colombia! it says from and im from colombia but cant speak good spanish
Old 05-20-2003, 11:33 AM   #13
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

I see. [img]smile.gif[/img] Unfortunately, I am afraid that my Spanish nowadays is not up to the task you asked for. Sorry. You should have asked a couple of years ago.
So long !<br /><br />R³ aka \"The Ramonster\"(thanks Sir Tainly) - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks - equally proud to be Moiraine\'s \"permanent advocate\" ! - relaunched edition -
Old 05-20-2003, 02:53 PM   #14
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
It's Italian, for sure.
Old 05-20-2003, 02:59 PM   #15
andrewas
Harper

Go to altavista and hit the translate link, and it will make a fair translation. Avoid slang and local idioms, and it will probably make sense to a fluent spanish speaker, although there will probably be oddities and awkward phrases that a human wouldn't use.
Old 05-20-2003, 04:57 PM   #16
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
Well I don't speak either but I can tell you it's about an Argentinian cheat called Diego Maradonna who punched the ball into the net against England in the 1986 world cup finals..
No Donut, it was from The Hand of God.
Old 05-22-2003, 06:52 AM   #17
Shaide
Dungeon Master

Location: Cordoba(andalusia)(spain)(europe)(the world)(the system solar)(the universe)
Cristian wrote:

need help with a thingy here...

Diego Maradona e stato il calciatore piu grande della storia del calcio.Un sou goal da ricordare e quello che ha segnato nella coppa del Mondo del 1986 in messico con I´inghilterra < is that supposed to be mexico and england? this cant be spanish? it must be italian right? im pretty sure it is italian right?

This is italian.... italian and spanish is so different like german and english
I understand if you heard somebody talk in italian you could confuse it as spanish. Is like German: Ich wünsche ein Bier, it's like english but so different, but if you heard a german speaker you would think that this speaker is english for italian, portuguese, italian and french speaker.

In spanish is:
"Diego Maradona ha sido el ¿calcitore? más grande de la historia. Un gol suyo se recuerda de la copa del Mundo de 1986 en méxico contra inglaterra."
I think this text talk about it... then you must compare it... so different