Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-2001, 12:51 PM   #1
Pain-Wrath
Banned User

Well, I roleplay on AOL...I'm either an Assasin or a Dragon..Hence my Dragonheart102 name. I was going to take a survey and ask how many people here actually RP on aol. I'm going to also post my Assasins profile..It's pretty cool...

[/i] He walks in from the shadows...He looks to you with his
pale green and distrought eyes.His cloak crackling in the whisps of the wind. He turns away from you, bending down...Tying his boots, one with a silver tip, both black. He finishs tying his boots and stands back up, throwing his cloak to the ground. He reaches back to grab his sword...He pulls it out, the glimmering of the sword blinding you as you shield your eyes. He throws the sword up, and turns around looking at the other people crowding to see what'
s going on. He catches the sword in his hand, The sword cutting it, the blood running down his hand to the blade... and you ask.. "Is he Crazy?!".....But the only Question you should be asking is this..."Is today my day to die?" [/i]

Dar, I hate you george

[This message has been edited by Pain-Wrath (edited 06-21-2001).]