Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-09-2004, 04:40 PM   #1
TheGodThatFailed
Drizzt Do'Urden

Ranger Stronghold Spoilers
I got my ranger cabin,lazed around a few days and did the first quest.It ended in violence,which was not my fault.I returned to imsvale the the spirit thanked me.I then left and did mazzys peronal quest,then Anomens which i took to the courts.Then i actually did Trademeets quests and returned to imsvale.I talked to nelleck and he said "Your no longer welcome here."I talked to minister loyd.His exact words-"Despite all youve done here Llaucian,Your no longer wlcome here.The rangers cabin in nolonger yours to occupy and i think it would be better if you just left."Why the HELL did i loose my cabin?This was my favorite character so far,over the blade and iv lost my stronghold What did i do wrong?I have 2 ideas-1.I have to return evry so often.2.Im not alloud to do trademeet.Which?

[ 06-09-2004, 04:42 PM: Message edited by: TheGodThatFailed ]
Old 06-09-2004, 04:43 PM   #2
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Did you by any chance gave beer and/or swords to a group of kids? If you do that, you lose your stronghold.
Xen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2004, 04:46 PM   #3
TheGodThatFailed
Drizzt Do'Urden

I told then no.Also,iv read whats supposed to happen on Gamebanshee and i *NEVER* got that messanger.Is that why,and is there anything i can do with shadowkeeper,our CLUA to start them up again?
Old 06-09-2004, 05:03 PM   #4
TheGodThatFailed
Drizzt Do'Urden

If there isnt a way to solve this,as i have no saves before this then Imsvale will just have to meet Fallen Llaucian.And i doubt thats a pretty sight.
Old 06-09-2004, 05:11 PM   #5
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
I'm pretty sure there's a CLUA solution to this, but I'm not sure what it is. If however you want to totally obliterate the town go right ahead.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Firestormalpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2004, 05:16 PM   #6
TheGodThatFailed
Drizzt Do'Urden

See,id rather have the CLUA solution,becuase i liked my cabin.However,if noone cnan get me it then i guess ill ease the pain by going completly insane,sodding off chapter 4-5,coming back in chapter 6 having lost the plot completly and run round killing evryone in Imsvale while making farm yard animal noises such as "Moo" and "Oink" and "Chirrup".
Old 06-09-2004, 05:53 PM   #7
TyranyuZ

Once you use CLUA, its VERY hard to stop [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-09-2004, 06:38 PM   #8
krunchyfrogg
Red Dragon

I've run into a similar party. The only solution I could figure out was to NOT EVER go to Imnesvale until you get a messenger.

For some reason, if I went there without meeting a messenger, I'd be unwelcome, and I'd have to reload.
Old 06-10-2004, 01:00 AM   #9
Pirengle
Symbol of Cyric

Dude, it's just a stronghold. If you don't know how to fix it, and you don't have a saved game to fall back on, why bother? I hate to sound crass, but there's nothing a stronghold gives that you can't find elsewhere in the game. I say chalk it up to experience and continue on. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-10-2004, 08:59 AM   #10
Nickzilla
Dungeon Master

It's because you ended it in violence. If you didn't end it in violence, he would tell you he didn't want them all dead.

[ 06-10-2004, 09:01 AM: Message edited by: Nickzilla ]
Nickzilla is offline   Reply With Quote