Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-14-2003, 09:49 AM   #51
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
*shakes finger at Sig* Juice for you, pal!

Will someone please take my rainy weather?! I need a bit of sun!
YOU DARE DENY ME MY ALE? Very well, I'll take my buisness elsewhere...

*walks out the front door, and before the door swings shut Sigmar walks back in, drinks the juice on the counter and walks out the door again*

I've got to get a cunning disguise

As for your wather Cloudy, sorry I can't help you, I wouldn't trade this for anything. A nice hot day, not a cloud in the sky and a refreshing breeze hanging in the air. Living in Gibraltar has its perks
Old 05-14-2003, 09:50 AM   #52
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Hah, no, Cloudy can deal with her own weather! [img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img] Sigmar, here you go! *Serves Sigmar one of Johnny's emergency emergency emergency beers*

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 05-14-2003, 09:53 AM   #53
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
Hah, no, Cloudy can deal with her own weather! [img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img] Sigmar, here you go! *Serves Sigmar one of Johnny's emergency emergency emergency beers*
I don't, it doesn't feel right taking one of Johnny's incaseofnuclearfallout beers... how about one from the secret stash *Sigmar gestures at the floorboards*.

Cloudy's weather is dismal (there's got to be at least one downside of being the storm queen )
Mine's great
Hows' the weather on your end Kaltia?

[ 05-14-2003, 09:55 AM: Message edited by: Sigmar ]
Old 05-14-2003, 09:55 AM   #54
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Blue sky, but grey clouds overhanging. Damn clouds. Sigmar, it's okay, Johnny drank his emergency emergency emergency beers a while ago. This one only survived because it fell down the back of the sofa *Fetches Sigmar some of Johnny's incaseofbeerceasingtobesoldallovertheworld stash*

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 05-14-2003, 09:59 AM   #55
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
Blue sky, but grey clouds overhanging. Damn clouds. Sigmar, it's okay, Johnny drank his emergency emergency emergency beers a while ago. This one only survived because it fell down the back of the sofa *Fetches Sigmar some of Johnny's incaseofbeerceasingtobesoldallovertheworld stash*
If you insist *drinks beer in a similar manner to how Popeye eats his can of Spinach*

Whats the legal drinking age in the UK, its 16 here don'tchaknow.

Also did you see the new WeebleandBob episode, the clown was some freaky stuff but the rest of the episode was hilarious
Old 05-14-2003, 01:30 PM   #56
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Afternoon, all. Partly cloudy here and 80. Bit under the weather this morning, but getting better.
Old 05-14-2003, 05:15 PM   #57
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Wahoo! Go me! I can bench more then two of the most strongest/athletic kids in school! 'Lo everyone. I went to a friends house yesterday. They were lifting weights and told me to max out in bench press. I got 110. More then everyone their could do except for my friend's older brother, but he's older and doesn't count. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Later that day a friend invited me into a chatroom on AIM with a whole bunch of people from my school I didn't know. Someone started saying some lyrics to a song and said they liked it. I showed some lyrics to a song I knew and people started making fun of me. Then someone said something like "I need some booze! Anyone got any booze?!" I was said "I can't believe you guys think it cool to get drunk and stoned." They were saying other things not appropiate for IW. Someone said "Because it's the best thing drinking booze." I said "I like writing things better." "Then go write this: "No one f****** likes me. I'm a loser with no friends." Of course this ticked me off, but I resisted more. "You and your little gothic friends want to be just like me and be cool. You're a gay fag." was this persons last comment before they left. What's this world coming too?
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 05-14-2003, 06:22 PM   #58
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Good for you, SomeGuy. Bench press some of those bullies. Overcast and humid, here.
Old 05-14-2003, 10:03 PM   #59
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Someguy I can always bring my framing crew to your school for show-n-tell [img]tongue.gif[/img] I dont think you'll be bothered anymore lol Good show on the weights! Its not everything but sure helps being a bit strong at times [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-14-2003, 11:11 PM   #60
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Glorfindel:

Hello anyone else who might actually be online [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] ...... hmmm... no i need to leave now.. another one of my lengthy visits to IW... clocking in at about 10 minutes this time .... ciao [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Well if you came on at a more reasonable time then you wouldn't be all alone [img]tongue.gif[/img] . Here, i get MSN and have yet to see you. Tsk!

Hey Someguy, I can still bench more than you! Nanner nanner nanner! Just tell them it's cool to get drunk as long as your parents are home, hah! Just kidding!
Anyway, time for bed bed. Night night! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

[ 05-14-2003, 11:15 PM: Message edited by: Lady Blue03 ]