Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-20-2002, 02:28 PM   #131
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Well romance? As I said before, I want to think as love is in your state of mind and I decide to fall out of love. so far so good

jerome soft as jellloooww [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-20-2002, 02:30 PM   #132
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
*grumbles*
As soft as granite and as warm as ice. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Nessy... I'm going to come after you for this, m'dear. [img]smile.gif[/img]
*slips out of gag*

ooh, I'm shaking. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/greenbounce.gif[/img] I have the power now, m'dear, pleeeease, go make a post in TSR's creative collection, pretty please? [img]graemlins/evillaughter2.gif[/img]
Old 04-20-2002, 02:31 PM   #133
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:
Talthyr, if you can read me amidst all of theis [img]graemlins/spam2.gif[/img] , I have read all of the Brother Cadfael series, from A Morbid Taste for Bones to Brother Cadfael's Penance and loved them all. Have you read any of Robert B. Parker's Spencer novels? Or Jonathan Gash's Lovejoy?
Hi Galadria, ummm, I haven't read the Lovejoy's as such, but it used to be a television programme in UK!
I haven't read Robert.P.Barker's, in fact I only knew about Cadfael because someone else I know loved them and I decided to see what they were like (and of course they're very good!) but crime's aren't my absolute favourite genre... you should talk to the person who told me about Cadfael though.
Old 04-20-2002, 02:32 PM   #134
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:
Well romance? As I said before, I want to think as love is in your state of mind and I decide to fall out of love. so far so good

jerome soft as jellloooww [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Agreed. [img]smile.gif[/img] I'd be falling madly in love with you Bahamut, if you weren't a Yankee fan. *snicker* j/k [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-20-2002, 02:33 PM   #135
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
*grumbles*
As soft as granite and as warm as ice. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Nessy... I'm going to come after you for this, m'dear. [img]smile.gif[/img]
*slips out of gag*

ooh, I'm shaking. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/greenbounce.gif[/img] I have the power now, m'dear, pleeeease, go make a post in TSR's creative collection, pretty please? [img]graemlins/evillaughter2.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]The one advantage to giving up my modship for you m'dear, is that I know exactly how to avoid your tricks and traps. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-20-2002, 02:41 PM   #136
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Well Lioness... too bad... I hope I can keep in touch with Steinbrenner and get those premier Red Sox players.. namely the ones you would melt with to transfer to the Yanks... heehee
Old 04-20-2002, 03:08 PM   #137
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

i would be talking here but me and greg are having the most kickass D&D game over ICQ i think i could've imagined! No level ups yet but I'm using a silver partisan, and my does it slice! don't worry RBF, all progress today will be lost.... but last weeks progress will be kept, I like my boots
Old 04-20-2002, 03:45 PM   #138
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

Hi Galadria and all the other darlings!

I'm not back yet, but have only popped in for a quick look-see. The phone is a bit better--at least we don't have the goofy recording on it for no apparent reason, but it's still not 'on' until fixed properly (and with Sprint, that could be a while ) Just wanted to let you know I'm still alive and kicking and absolutely enthralled with SoA!!! But I miss our get-togethers in Icewind Dale .

Did you really try to call me on the phone, Galadria?!?

Best be going. Pm'd Micah Foehammer so he knows we're okay, too. I'll try to check in every Sat (and hopefully be back online at home SOON!) I don't miss the phone ringing but I sure as hell miss you guys at IW!!!
Old 04-20-2002, 03:53 PM   #139
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hello Garnet!! Nice to see you around.. I hope those phone troubles don't last too much longer.
We've been missing the FalconDance clan!
Old 04-20-2002, 03:59 PM   #140
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

Trust me, Talty, the clan is missing you, too!!!!!!