Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2001, 06:16 AM   #1
insomniacau
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I am having sooo much trouble beating that son of a b@#$@ tanova and have no idea where to find that other dude that disapeared he said something bout meeting me upstairs in the blood room or something i checked out the rooms with blood but couldn't find him help with these matters would be greatly appreciated thanx Insoniac....

http://home.iprimus.com.au/tazz13/knight.jpg

Lan AL Mandragoran
Lord Of The Seven Towers
Old 06-20-2001, 06:30 AM   #2
BlackAssassin
Zhentarim Guard

Lassal is in the room of spikes after you beat tanova. Paladins and mace of disruption +2 helps. Also make sure you equip the amulet of power to your mage. This grants protection from negative energy (level drain) as well as vocalize which means you cant be silenced. The spell of protection from negetive plane energy helps. Try breaching tanovas defenses and keldorns true sight kills her double.

------------------
ShadowMaster of the Theives of Darkness.

[]####[]::::::>
Old 06-20-2001, 06:35 AM   #3
Trunks the Fighter
Dungeon Master

Ya. negative plane protection is important. Be careful of the spikey room, areas with big spikes do approx.35 damage.

spoiler

lure out lassal first or you'll be screwed
Old 06-20-2001, 09:04 AM   #4
Cayle
The Magister

I concour on negative plave protection. Do you have a good theif or stalker? I once "assinated" Tanova with a lucky (critical hit) backstab. It was cool watching her contingencies go off after she was dead.

-Cayle
Old 06-20-2001, 09:10 AM   #5
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Your sig is a bit mixed up, you forget to type [img] before and [/img] after the link.