Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-14-2001, 12:12 AM   #11
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Actually, I dare you to kill that dragon BEFORE you enter the dragon spire... If you can do this, there's no doubt that you'll be one of the most dangerous and successful W&W player EVER

Sorry Wyv, nothing personnal

[This message has been edited by Ryanamur (edited 05-14-2001).]
Ryanamur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2001, 12:21 AM   #12
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

LOL Ryanamur! If someone takes you up on this, I'll have yet another GS Examiner to go on this one.

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2001, 12:27 AM   #13
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
LOL Ryanamur! If someone takes you up on this, I'll have yet another GS Examiner to go on this one.

-Sazerac
Maybe one should offer a bounty for a picture of the death of the great dragon crashing to the ground in the middle of the Gael Serran... one thing for sure, I wouldn't mess with the guy that would be able to kill him

Old 05-14-2001, 02:03 AM   #14
Knarfling
Drow Warrior

Sorry to dissapoint you, but Erathsmador is unkillable until after you meet him in the Dragon spire. I took my 133 level Assassin, turned him into a Zen Master and started over. He was up to level 23 when he met Erathsmador flying around and he decided that, despite being flame-proof, he didn't like geting flamed all the time. So he took some pot shots.

The big dissapointment is that a dragon arrow is worthless on Erathsmador. Even one that has been blessed up to the max. Poor Torin. I wonder what will happen when he shoots the dragon and finds out that the dragon arrow is over-rated and doen't kill dragons.

Spells don't work on him either, not even Frost Breath or Ice Storm. I didn't expect Sun spells to work on him, but I tried anyway. I did hope that moon spells with frost or ice would have at least put out his fire. No Dice on either count. Even Blood Bath was useless. My Tomonari Blade, blessed up nicely, was deflected every time I actually got a hit. (Have you tried swinging a blade at a dragon while running or galloping after him on a horse? He sometimes changes directions quite quickly. I am very glad that my characters don't get hurt while galloping full blast into a tree. I might have to call one of them George of the Jungle.)

It is too bad because Elrog (my solo character) is one guy that could have done it. Right now he is a mule for my other party, but I may bring him out just to give him another crack. One would think that a 192 level Zen Master should be able to wipe out a measly little dragon, doncha think? He took out the hydra without any help from spells, so the dragon can't be too much worse.

Knarfling

------------------
Only two of my personalites have delusions, but one of them is paranoid and the other is out to get him.
Knarfling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2001, 08:22 AM   #15
KG
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well, I did kill a couple of Red Dragons when I set the spawn rate to often around the Isle of Sands...actually I want to kill more Crabs but wow to my surprise, dragons appear for me to kill and earn experience (abt 11,000 over exp for each char...i have 6 in my party... for 1 dragon). A bit patheic these dragons but pretty fun too.

Juz sharing what i have experience....
KG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2001, 08:38 AM   #16
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Knarfling:
Sorry to dissapoint you, but Erathsmador is unkillable until after you meet him in the Dragon spire.

Knarfling

Noooooooooooooooooooo, you spoiled it

BTW: My lvl 76 assassin wiped him in one single blow...

You got to love it when you read:
"Erathsmador was slain"

Old 05-14-2001, 01:01 PM   #17
Malthaussen
Manshoon

You're a real meanie, sending a 76th level assassin after a poor, nearsighted dragon.

--Mal
Malthaussen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2001, 01:53 PM   #18
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Who you calling a meany... It was my destiny. I don't care what Grunaxe, my father said, he was possessed by an ugly boogre and his mind was not right when he died. That dragon, helped by that blinded Ephaestus, helped the boogres kill my father and deserved to died.

I brought honnor to the Dojo and my familly (including my eldest brother Torin) by killing that not so great Ereatsmador.

It was a quick and painless death. Unlike that of my father.

P.S. I was an assassin and I got drunk that day... That Gael Seran ale can drive you to do pretty stupid things. It was worth it though. For some unknown reasons I came out of there at lvl 103 !!!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Ryanamur (edited 05-14-2001).]
Old 05-14-2001, 02:08 PM   #19
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

ROFL Ryanamur!

Now THAT is the best rationalization I've heard all year long!

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2001, 02:14 PM   #20
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

And we're still early in the year...

I still would of loved to see a newbie go after Ereathmador with Icestorm or something to down him in the midddle of the prairies
... maybe I'm a meanie after all NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Too bad the Town hall doesn't give you that quest (which could never be completed) and make Ereathmador invincible