Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-09-2005, 10:40 PM   #1
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

i would not want to be caught like that [img]tongue.gif[/img] . however i commend the cops for doing whats right [img]smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
Gag me, handcuff me... just don't arrest me
By Allan Hall
Age Correspondent
Berlin
March 10, 2005

Page Tools
Email to a friend Printer format
Police in Holland who thought they were foiling a kidnapping discovered instead they had blundered into an elaborate sex game.

The 21-year-old blonde who was bundled into a van in the town of Brunssum at the weekend was seen by passers-by handcuffed, blindfolded, gagged and staggering on high heels in fishnet stockings.

At least four people called police after seeing three men manhandle the struggling woman into the back of a van.

One witness said: "It screeched up next to her on the pavement as she was walking along and one guy just jumped out on her, held her down and bound and gagged her. She was struggling and screaming."

Police dispatched a helicopter, motorbikes and squad cars - 22 officers in all - and tracked the van to the city of Heerlen, about 30 kilometres away. A dramatic chase ended in a police roadblock and the men were ordered to lie face down at gunpoint on the road.

Two of them were only half-dressed and police feared the woman had been raped in the back of the van.

But when they untied the woman and took her gag off she screamed: "You stupid bastards! I've been trying to set this up for months! And now you've ruined it just when it was getting interesting!"

The three male occupants, aged 36, 39 and 58 and all from Heerlen, were freed.

"We ascertained no crime was committed because this was a sexual fantasy that the 'victim' set up and was a willing participant in," a police spokesman said.

"We advised her next time to arrange to be kidnapped in her own home."

Catch me if you can..
Harkoliar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 10:46 PM   #2
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

As funny as this is, they were still in the wrong.
She should not have called them "stupid bastards" they were just doing their job, how were they supposed to know that when a woman is innocently walking down the street, and a van pulls up, gags her and handcuffs her, throws her in the back of the van and speeds off, that it is just a sexual fanatsy?

Ah well, nice story Harks [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Hivetyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 11:46 PM   #3
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Isn't there a law against disturbing public order over there?
Old 03-09-2005, 11:59 PM   #4
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Maybe they should do things privately next time instead of in the public.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote