Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2002, 09:00 PM   #61
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I'm going Trick-or-Treating tonight as a hells angel. Why is a 17 year old going u might wonder? The answer is simple: CANDY!!!!

And for what its worth, I agree with Larry, uss has been given more chances than Tiamat.
Old 10-31-2002, 09:03 PM   #62
Lord Starshadow
Quintesson

Hehe, I used to go out trick-or-treating until I figured out that I could actually get more candy by staying in handing out at home than by going out. I am a bit too old now (22... I hope that I'm not really considered old by age standards) for trick-or-treating, but I don't think I'll ever be too old for candy!

[ 10-31-2002, 09:06 PM: Message edited by: Lord Starshadow ]
Old 10-31-2002, 09:04 PM   #63
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
I'm going Trick-or-Treating tonight as a hells angel. Why is a 17 year old going u might wonder? The answer is simple: CANDY!!!!

And for what its worth, I agree with Larry, uss has been given more chances than Tiamat.
Lady Blue I have candy............ [img]tongue.gif[/img] Sorry I am BAD tonight, must be Halloween! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-31-2002, 09:06 PM   #64
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Lady Blue...do NOT go to his house!
Old 10-31-2002, 09:06 PM   #65
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Lol, tsk LoA, don't make me bring the whip that comes with my costume [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-31-2002, 09:13 PM   #66
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Starshadow:
Hehe, I used to go out trick-or-treating until I figured out that I could actually get more candy by staying in handing out at home than by going out. I am a bit too old now (22... I hope that I'm not really considered old by age standards) for trick-or-treating, but I don't think I'll ever be too old for candy!
That works too Lord Starshadow LOL! Hmmm... looks like the trick-or-treaters are done over here, haven't had a knock for 30 minutes now. So, now, I have an almost-full large bowl fulla candy! Albeit a lot if it is Sweet Tarts (those dang kids know how to go for the good ones!!)

Reality Show Recaps
Old 10-31-2002, 09:15 PM   #67
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
That works too Lord Starshadow LOL! Hmmm... looks like the trick-or-treaters are done over here, haven't had a knock for 30 minutes now. So, now, I have an almost-full large bowl fulla candy! Albeit a lot if it is Sweet Tarts (those dang kids know how to go for the good ones!!)
Didn't get a SINGLE taker over here. Now I'm stuck with 8 lbs of candy. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Ridiculous...guess that's the last year I'll do that!

Won't go to waste, though. I'll treat my students tomorrow with the leftovers. They'll be happy. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cheers,
-Sazerac (leaving to go to a party very soon.)

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 10-31-2002, 09:16 PM   #68
Lord Starshadow
Quintesson

ladyzekke, did you just say Sweet Tarts? You don't like them? Ooh! Ooh! Send them this way, then! [img]smile.gif[/img] I love them! Mmm... Sweet Tarts.

EDIT: Saz, if I were there, you wouldn't have a problem with leftover candy.

[ 10-31-2002, 09:18 PM: Message edited by: Lord Starshadow ]
Old 10-31-2002, 09:18 PM   #69
antryg
Fzoul Chembryl

I never get kids trick or treating on my street. For the last 8 years I have bought candy, decorated the yard, and turned on the lights. The result has been
no kids and a lot of candy for me. Hope not springing eternal, I bought less candy than years past and didn't decorate. You got it; I've been overrun by trick or treaters. The candy is all gone and now I've been forced to turn off all the lights and cower behind my computer with its little light.
Old 10-31-2002, 09:19 PM   #70
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by uss:
What am i gonna do? I´m going to take the sharpest kitchen knife from my kitchen, and then wait by the door till someone says "Trick or treat?". Then i'll stab the #€$%er. You know why? Because it's an American(or maybe some other country's?) tradition and NOONE in The Most Perfect County Of All Perfect Countries(Estonia) should celebrate it. Way too much Americalization(is that a word?) going around here..
Why is the Americanization a problem with you, uss? You don't own this forum. Ziroc does, and he's American. If you don't like the subject material, then don't post. And despite all that, people from all races and all nationalities seem to be able to interact with each other here. There's no law that says that you have to like other people here, be they American or whatever. But you'd better make sure that you respect them and are able to coexist with them.

To post something about killing a child out for fun is disgusting, and NOT funny.

I wrote a lengthy post to you some time ago, uss - you don't appear to have taken ANY of it to heart, unfortunately. You being in an antisocial mood is no excuse to take it out on anyone else here with this kind of rubbish. If you're feeling antisocial, then don't post. If Halloween doesn't hold any interest for you, or you think it's too American, then stay out of the thread and let people interested in it participate in it.

This had better be the LAST time you come up with a smartass trolling comment like this, mate - there will not be a next time after this. In fact, I'll be recommending to Ziroc that your account be suspended for a couple of weeks - have a good think about whether or not you want to be a part of Ironworks in the meantime.

[ 10-31-2002, 09:25 PM: Message edited by: Memnoch ]