Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-2001, 12:26 PM   #1
Trigovudd T'halimund
Elite Waterdeep Guard

could someone help me here
my front-line characters (T formation) have become transparent (i can see thru them) for some reason. i tried taking all equipment off to see if it were some item's fault, but i found nothing!? they've been transparent for a week or something (5-6 days. game time)
i tried resting for several times but to no avail. it's not a potion, spell, curse, etc. oh, i do use shadowkeeper occasionaly (for some spells, etc). could that have messed up something. the transparency is really annoying most of the time. it does not look good at all.
any ideas?
thanks
Old 07-06-2001, 02:07 PM   #2
FallenPaladin
Dungeon Master

Try killing them and resurrecting them.
Old 07-06-2001, 04:02 PM   #3
Dramnek_Ulk

Try going against some enimies who can cast true sight, light giaus galobchair & co in the sewers. That could get rid of it.

------------------
Ten leagues ride on lathered steed,
Gold in hand to a sword-for-hire,
A blood-eagle carved by Saxon steel,
And two score slain earns royal ire.

Gwynned lies two days westwards,
Still further south, the weregeld calls.
Mayhap with All-Father Woden's favour,
My deeds may yet inspire the skalds.

Old 07-09-2001, 02:50 PM   #4
Neth Mage
Elite Waterdeep Guard

yes this happened to me as well, and from my experiments with it i believe it is from screwin around with shadow keeper. and unless you restart the game and dont use shadow keeper they will stay that way! and the worst part about is if you remove any of your "transparent" characters they disappear from the game!!!
Old 07-09-2001, 02:52 PM   #5
Neth Mage
Elite Waterdeep Guard

and i also noticed that it only seems to affect mages, go figure...