Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-31-2000, 08:26 AM   #1
One ANGRY lil' man

I need help does she come back where can I find her She may be bitchy but she is the only good mage I can find. HAHA and my gnome got laid. I wonder if halflings can get mazzy.

Old 12-31-2000, 09:20 AM   #2
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

The only good mage? I can count at least two who are better. Did you send her away? Check the circus.
Old 12-31-2000, 10:39 PM   #3
Armisael

Or you could try Edwin, he's the best mage in the game.

Old 01-01-2001, 01:44 AM   #4
One ANGRY lil' man

I mean Alignment And I have Jansen and hate Edwin. My gnome just made her a women right, and then she leaves. To bad I was wondering if I could make a winged gnome baby hehehe.

Old 01-01-2001, 02:05 AM   #5
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

A good character wouldn't have taken advantage of her lil' guy. She sticks with you if you don't so maybe that has something to do with it.
Old 01-01-2001, 02:09 AM   #6
One ANGRY lil' man

Well, I'm a gnome what other time will a gnome get a chance like that????????

Old 01-01-2001, 02:21 AM   #7
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Self self self! What about Aeries feelings eh? She'd have spent her life with you, and that'd mean many 'chances' - but no, you were thinking with your little feller lil'man WEREN'T YOU.
You made your bed - and as she lay in it, now you'll have to lie in it. (Waves finger in an 'I told you so' manner)
Old 01-01-2001, 03:16 AM   #8
One ANGRY lil' man

Firsty, she asked me its not like I said "He let me make you a women". And doesn't she get turned into a vampire. Can dwarves start romances or can halflings?

Old 01-01-2001, 03:44 AM   #9
Armisael

See, loose women never pose this much of a problem. What's wrong with Edwin? Alignments don't matter a stuff in this game when it comes to choosing a group.

Old 01-02-2001, 04:36 PM   #10
Dragos

Whoa! I let my rep get down too ow and all my good characters, well, voiced their opinions. My evil characters, though, never got mad....I do believe rep counts, although I had Korgaxx and my rep was 20, and he never broke. Go figure...... And who wants Aerie? I mean, all she does is WHINE- she is just looking for sympathy and affection- of COURSE she threw herself at you! It takes a real man to not take advantage of a poor, mutilated elf, but to go after a REAL woman, Jaheira! Nothing like a woman who will sleep with you and then literally kick your ass awake in the morning! But, for a gnome, I guess that ain't so bad. Hell, you're doing better than my Half-orc ever did. The closest I ever got to a romantic encounter was a Harlot telling me to get lost.