Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-03-2001, 01:50 PM   #1
Forlorn

I have been unable to get the third head to the flail, I have beaten the head troll, but I cannot find it. Anyone willing to give me a better idea of where to find it?

Old 01-03-2001, 02:18 PM   #2
Magness
Quintesson

Don't know which flail head you're missing so I'll tell you generally where all 3 are...

SPOILER........................

1. The 1st head is in the room just east of the furnace room on the 1st level where the flail is assembled.

2. The 2nd head is in the secret room on the 2nd floor near the stairway down to the basement/dungeon. This room has a large number of golems protecting the treasure contained within.

This is either a very tough battle or a great chance to try out that Oil of Speed potion that you've been saving when you run for your life.

3. The 3rd head is in another secret room on the second floor and is guarded by a keep guard that's been charmed or has turned traitor. The secret door is in the SW corner of the master bedroom.
Old 01-03-2001, 02:23 PM   #3
Fox!

Which Head are you missing? If you are missing the fire head it is at the back of the Golem Room There are container statue things at the back it is in one of these. But!!!!!!! as soon as you take anything out the Golems attack so the way to do this is to take your whole party to the top of the stairs then take one cariktor with haste back to the Golem room. Haste them then open the first container, PAUSE then take the stuff. Stiil paused direct them to open the next one then unpause then as soon as you open it PAUSE take the stuff and do exactly the same for the third one.
Hope I helped.