Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-17-2002, 06:34 PM   #21
khazadman
User suspended until [Feb13]

i started growing my hair long when i was 19 and didn't cut it till i was 31.came all the way down to the small of my back.i grew it so i would look different from my two younger brothers who always wore theirs short.besides,it used to scare some of the nieghbors when i wore it loose(i always wear a beard as well so i looked maniacal).and i've only cut it twice since then.right now it's short and spikey(with tooooo much grey in it).
as for women,all i care is that they have some hair on their head.

[ 04-17-2002, 06:36 PM: Message edited by: khazadman ]
Old 04-17-2002, 06:54 PM   #22
Epona
Zartan

I have long dark brown curly hair - I had it cut once when I was 10 and hated it - I did keep it short for a couple of years, then let it grow again and haven't cut it since. If it were straight it would come almost to my waist, but it curls up to fall to midway down my back. About 9 years ago I had a bright red streak put in it - that was fun, and I have occassionally put henna in it, but I like my natural colour (even though I have 2 or 3 grey ones now [img]tongue.gif[/img] ).

I'm not too bothered about mens hair to be honest - as long as it's not greasy or gelled (yuk).
Old 04-17-2002, 06:59 PM   #23
Neb
Account deleted by Request

I prefer to have my hair in between, not really long and not really short. But I think that it looks better when my hair is short, I like the feel of middle-length hair though....

Don't really care about the length of a girl's hair.
Old 04-17-2002, 07:04 PM   #24
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

AH! Its opinion Threads EVERYWHERE.. .... anyway... I like my gals to have hair at least down to their shoulders [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-17-2002, 08:02 PM   #25
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

If you've seen my pic at Stealthy's, you have the idea. Blonde, down about to my jaw line. I like to have some motion in it, so don't use much product. It's very thick and grows very fast, so I have to have it cut every month.
As for my insignificant other, as he calls himself , he is very thin on top, so he shaves it and keeps it short on the sides.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 04-17-2002, 08:08 PM   #26
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

I think it can only be determined by how the face is framed by it... its lenghte means nothing to me in attractiveness...
Old 04-17-2002, 09:20 PM   #27
Moni

My hair has only been short four times in my life...when I was born (bald lol), when I was 7 and my grandmother came up behind me and chopped off my waist-length braid (for a "keepsake"...it fried when our house burned down a year later lol), when I got it cut (willfully lol) to shoulder length after having my son, and in November 1999 when I asked KHaN to trim off 2 inches and he took off 7.

I prefer it long. Right now it is about three inches above my waist and I wear bangs. A variety of browns and reds with touches of copper, gold and *cough* silver *cough*, its all natural and will probably stay that way until I get old enough to die it blue.

Long, short, or even nonexistent on men, it doesn't matter as long as whatever hair they have is clean and they can make the style they wear look good. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 04-17-2002, 09:21 PM: Message edited by: Moni ]

Old 04-17-2002, 09:48 PM   #28
Katherine
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Hello again! It's me with yet another question! How do you wear your hair, long or short or perhaps in between? What do you prefer for length in a significant other or just the opposite sex?

And for yourself and the opposite gender...How about color? And do you mind if it's not 'natural' color?

Curious Cloud
I just got my hair chopped today, as a matter of fact! It was very long, but now it's shoulder length. I think I'm going to go back and have him make it a little shorter so that my neckline is exposed, though.

I prefer men with short hair. I think that a shaved head can be very sexy on the right guy. I really don't like long hair on guys. Adrian Paul is really hot, but he looked so much better when he chopped that awful long hair off! Still, I'd take him with any length hair!
Old 04-18-2002, 12:00 AM   #29
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LOL this probably dates me but I used to love Kevin Sorbo's hair as Hercules.. still now that he's had it cut, it's rather sexy, so I guess I like long hair on some men. I don't think all of them can carry it off. Oh , but our BARD, Yorick.. whooooooo...hot.. LOL AHEM.. that is HE can carry it off.. check him out at Stealthy's picture site.
Old 04-18-2002, 12:08 AM   #30
LennonCook
Jack Burton

My hair is always fairly short. NEVER long- it doesnt grow long [img]tongue.gif[/img] , it grows thick. VERY VERY thick.
I prefer girls (or more politically correctly, females) to have long hair. As for colour, I prefer it to atleast be a colour hair can be naturally.