Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-30-2003, 02:55 PM   #11
Epona
Zartan

Ziroc, is this one ever going to be available as a single player mod for download, or is it online multi only? The reason I ask is that I have a sneaking suspicion that due to timezones I am often in bed snoozing when the server is online.
Old 06-30-2003, 05:44 PM   #12
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

I thought he was going to release it for download once he finished?
Old 06-30-2003, 06:28 PM   #13
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

He said that he would release it when he gets done building it. He only has nine of the 50 levels finished and they still have to have the quests added to each of the 9 levels. Maybe sometime next summer he will be ready for the first release.
You'll have to get the offical word from Ziroc since he is the MOD man and he said something about only making it 20 levels in one of his posts.
Remember! One should never rush genius you could end up with more Bugs than a RAID comercial
Old 06-30-2003, 08:42 PM   #14
Epona
Zartan

Thanks for the info guys!
Rush genius LOL - I've been looking forward to this since I joined IW well over 2 years ago [img]tongue.gif[/img] I'll be 6 foot under by the time it's done [img]tongue.gif[/img] (only kidding Dan - that's one MASSIVE project to take on and I know it will be worth the wait [img]smile.gif[/img] )
Old 07-01-2003, 08:31 AM   #15
wellard
Dracolisk

I've been trying to decide which game to get next for a month. and now it is easy to decide. What a good endorsement CBlade [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] and Z as if we did not know, you are worth your weight in gold [img]graemlins/choc3.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 07-01-2003, 04:45 PM   #16
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

[img]smile.gif[/img] Thanks guys for the comments! I will be releasing it way before I have 50 levels done! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Here is where I'm at now:

In Undermountain: 9 levels
Tavern: 3 levels
Secret Area: 7 Levels
'Lost' Level: 1

So, there are 20 levels in total, complete. I plan to release it to the public once I have 20 levels done in Undermountain (I'm up to 10 now). And working on 11-15 now). So it'll be this summer sometime!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

BTW, you GOTTA talk to everyone in the Tavern, where you start off--talk through each conversation, they ARE funny, and silly as hell!

One of faves is "Me is Krung, me tough Half-Orc and she-doer."

Epona--I usually have it up Night and Day, so do a check for it!! I'm putting it up now btw [img]smile.gif[/img]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 07-01-2003, 05:16 PM   #17
Epona
Zartan

Thanks Dan - I'll look out for it. Rather than me asking you loads of dumb questions here, is there a FAQ or instructions on how to join a game available on the site at all? Never played NWN online before!
Old 07-01-2003, 06:50 PM   #18
Animal
Gold Dragon

Tried to connect a few times in the past when the server is online, but it ends up timing out?