Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-29-2003, 08:52 AM   #1
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

tell me yours mine is that i dont have any bad habits beacuse i see my self as PERFECT [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-29-2003, 08:55 AM   #2
MagiK

bad habbit huh...being grumpy and anti-social for a couple hours after work [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-29-2003, 10:10 AM   #3
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:

bad habbit huh...being grumpy and anti-social for a couple hours after work [img]smile.gif[/img]
In my house, we call that hungry.

Have you never noticed you are okay after you've eaten?

My bad habit is going to bed too late (3am is often the case).
Old 05-29-2003, 01:31 PM   #4
spydar

pessimism and a extreme tendacy towards cynacism

that and I'm a world class procrastinator, but I don't really view that as a flaw since I do my best work racing the deadline. no one seems to believe me though [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-29-2003, 01:56 PM   #5
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
In my house, we call that hungry.

Have you never noticed you are okay after you've eaten?

My bad habit is going to bed too late (3am is often the case).

You know..I have..but I just thought it was due to me sitting down to gave me the time to unwind..hmmm will have to look into this food thing (not that Im malnoureshed at all [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-29-2003, 03:47 PM   #6
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Ah well, I got the best of all worlds

I'm obsessive compulsive when it comes to cleaning, I eat when I'm not hungry, forget to do something fives minutes after I thought of it, so forth.

Oh sorry, you meant something not psychological?
Old 05-29-2003, 03:55 PM   #7
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

my bad habit is telling too much. Some poeple dislike me becuase od it.
Old 05-29-2003, 03:56 PM   #8
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by spydar:
that and I'm a world class procrastinator, but I don't really view that as a flaw since I do my best work racing the deadline. no one seems to believe me though [img]smile.gif[/img]
I believe you, because i'm exactly the same way [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I guess my worst habit is my shunning of studying when i have a quiz coming up. I mean, i've tried and tried, but I can't just sit down with my notes and books and review them...my mind really starts to wander, i get bored, and i pick up a book i like and read that instead [img]tongue.gif[/img] .
Old 05-29-2003, 04:04 PM   #9
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
When i don't have to work, i have a habit of staying up all night, and sleep all day. Almost like a vampire.
Old 05-29-2003, 04:17 PM   #10
Sigmar
Unicorn

When I'm writing an essay (any piece of coursework) or a fan fic I tend to be a perfectionist and dedicate WAY too much time on my work. It became a common part of my schedule when I was getting courseworks in school on a regular basis ,to work well into the early hours of the day, only getting 2 hours of sleep. That my friends and family tell me is bad for my health. I say no pain, no gain. I feel bad if I don't hand in the best work I could do.

Another one is occasionally going out on the town a day before a rowing race and drinking a certain amount of alcohol which results in a hangover the following day, making the race a less then enjoyable experience

I also have this annoying habit of looking at each of the four corners of my eyes in quick succession, after staring at a computer monitor for too long (I'm straining my eyes apparently).

[ 05-29-2003, 04:21 PM: Message edited by: Sigmar ]