Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-01-2013, 05:32 PM   #21
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Default Re: Planescape Torment Sequel announced

Just a reminder:

The Torment: Tides of Numenera Kickstarter Project ends at 8 pm April 5th

4 days left

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 10:23 PM   #22
Micah Foehammer

First screen with character animation shown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMeQzXZYi7I

watch carefully for the creature coming out of the shadows in the bottom right just before the fade to black

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783

Last edited by Micah Foehammer; 04-02-2013 at 10:17 AM.
Old 04-02-2013, 06:14 PM   #23
Micah Foehammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyzekke View Post
I will be the first one to get this once it comes out!
Not like I am shilling for this or anything ...... BUT there are tons of goodies (some free, other not) that come with both the digital download and boxed versions of this game that will ONLY be available if you sign up thru kickstarter.

And the prices after the kickstarter ends will be higher. They were for Wasteland 2.

Old 04-03-2013, 12:43 PM   #24
Azred
Drow Priestess

Ironworks Forum Re: Planescape Torment Sequel announced

I will seriously consider it since I get paid on the 5th. I should be able to make it in before the deadline.

I don't think I'll support it with as much as I did WL2 but a decent basic amount should give me a digital download. I may have to upgrade the computer before this comes out.

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Azred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 02:51 PM   #25
Micah Foehammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azred View Post
I will seriously consider it since I get paid on the 5th. I should be able to make it in before the deadline.

I don't think I'll support it with as much as I did WL2 but a decent basic amount should give me a digital download. I may have to upgrade the computer before this comes out.
You might be able to get a 20$ digital but they are filled up and at most one or two come free.
The next tier is at 25$
But I would suggest going at least for the 28$ digital download which gives you this:

DRM free digital download (Steam or GoG)
- digital game manual
- digital strategy guide
- digital novella
- Planescape Torment: Developer Retrospective, with dev diaries/blogs by more than 10 PS:T team members

plus add-ons which are too numerous to mention

.................................................. .................................................. .................................

Kickstarter is NOW closed

Torment now holds the KS record for funding for a cRPG at 4.18 million $

Last edited by Micah Foehammer; 04-05-2013 at 08:29 PM.
Old 04-29-2013, 07:37 AM   #26
Micah Foehammer

LAST CHANCE!

You can still get this game as either a digital download or a boxed physical copy thru Paypal at the backer prices thru April 30! After that, no one is sure if the paypal option will be open to non-backers.

Lowest available tier is currently 25$ for a digital download or 65$ for a boxed copy

All backer tiers that were NOT filled thru kickstarter are still available until the 30th. After that I have no idea what will still be available for non-backers. Although you can probably expect the digital download price to jump to 35$.