Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-22-2002, 04:03 PM   #31
Sir Michael
Manshoon

I'm Mike, and I live in Vegas. My family lived in CA until I was twelve, and then we moved here. I've been here 23 years, so I guess that makes me a native.

I like it because there is always something to do...this city never sleeps, and caters to a wide variety of interests, so it is hard to get bored. And, no, I don't gamble very much--you can't, not if you live here (not without serious problems anyways).

I am a chemist, a data auditor for IT corp (soon to be Shaw). It is a boring pencil-pushing, paper-shuffling desk job, but I am studying to be a secondary school science teacher, and should be one by next year.
\"You see things; and you say \'Why?\' But I dream things that never were; and I say \'Why not?\'\"<br />-George Bernard Shaw<br /><br />\"Men take only their needs into consideration never their abilities.\"<br />-Napoleon Bonaparte
Old 04-22-2002, 04:25 PM   #32
Sorcerer Alex

I'm Alex, I'm 18 and I have dark blond hair and green eyes. I'm 6'4'' and weigh 195 pounds. I live in a town called Alkmaar in the Netherlands. I'm in my last semester of school, I have about six more weeks before I (hopefully) graduate. I've applied to four colleges in the US, one of which is full, the rest I'm confident I'll be accepted into. I've applied for business as my major with political science as my minor. I'm taking driving lessons at the moment so I'll be able to get around while in the States.

I recently got back together with the girl I met while on holiday in the US two years ago. She still lives over there, so we have to talk through the phone and internet, but once I start college in September we'll be able to see each other every week. It's just a question of getting through these last few months without her. So that's my love life.

As far as interests go... I enjoy many different sports, including soccer, basketball, volleyball, bowling, snooker, pool and darts. I also love reading, writing and drawing.

Personality-wise, I'm independant, a loner through and through, creative, imaginative but with a selfish/arrogant streak in me.

Now for my dental records... no, I'm only kidding [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Old 04-23-2002, 08:25 AM   #33
Diamond Q
Dungeon Master

I'm Diamond Q!
Not are You!
Old 04-23-2002, 08:38 AM   #34
Peps
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well my name is Peps, and I'm from the northern, northern parts of Sweden. There I live in a small village called "Malmberget".
I'm 15 years old so I'm currently in school, but probarbly won't be at the end of the year, I'm from the country, I'm born to be ignorant [img]tongue.gif[/img]
My interests include;
Fishing, hunting, computer games, friends, girls etc.
Well, that's it [img]smile.gif[/img]
(If you feel a desperate need for being my friend, feel free to email me [img]tongue.gif[/img] )
Old 04-23-2002, 09:06 AM   #35
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

I´m WOLFGIR, just your average fatalistic and cynical wolf from Sweden..

Peps, I hope you have no relation to Peps Persson hehe!

Gött å se daj!

Don´t eat the yellow snow
Old 04-23-2002, 09:29 AM   #36
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

okkiez, a more serious answer:

I'm Qian and I live in Oxford.

Some things I like to do:

Clubbing,

meeting new people and making new friends,

reading,

riding my unicycle,

chatting (on the phone and irl and on the net),

I collect fetish clothing (corsets, thigh high boots etc...)

knitting (I made my very own scarf ~beaming~),

shopping (most especially clothes! though jewellery is great too! and I lurve auctions!)

Cooking (I make a mean batch of brownies! [img]smile.gif[/img] )

Going out to restaurants (about twice a week... heh.. and would you believe I didn't have to pay once last week heehee...)

Badminton (at least 8 hours a week)

Tennis (only when it's warm though)

embroidery (pretty)

Painting the town red (~BAS~ pub crawls etc.)

I draw abstract paintings (i.e. only a flower petal there or just lips etc...)

Basically anything apart from work.. heehee [img]graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 04-23-2002, 11:43 AM   #37
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Kevin and I am 29. Father of two beautiful girls which I adore.
Love sword fighting but havent done fenceing, only Kendo. Used to be a restaurant manager now I do accounting at the home office(boring)
I teach Jui Jitsu part time at a small school. I am 5 ft 10 inches and weigh in at 240lbs If I ever become inactive I will be really heavy I can bench press 350 lbs and curl 280 lbs. Other then that I
am a Dad and spend a lot of time with my family. I post here on weekdays from work. Personality wise I have been told I can rub people
the wrong way due to sarcam and childlike mischieviousness (sp)
I like a good joke and can pull a few. There is more but I dont want to bore y'all.
Old 04-23-2002, 03:33 PM   #38
Blade
Emerald Dragon

Well if you want my name click on the profile button [img]tongue.gif[/img] i'm 18 and a highschool senior taking 4 5 credit colage classes instead of highschool classes this year which keeps me buisy with homework. Then i work at McDonalds hay its a first job and i'm to lazy to get another one i work currently about 15 hours a week. I like any type of music except opera in languages i don't know and country. My hopies when i get the time to enjoy myeself are reading and playing computer games as well as posting here. In R/l i'm a shy person thats not good with people i don't know and even quiet with people i do know. I enjoy watching what is going on around me and enjoy the simple buity of life.