Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-21-2001, 07:29 AM   #1
Sorcerer Dave
Drow Warrior

She has been in my group since the beggining, at least 40 game days. Since i goofed up with Aeire(head) shes my love intrest. Anyway my Rep is Lvl 18 and shes had no problems with it so far. However I was goofin around and attacked the Harper's and there HQ and she imiediatly left my group and went hostile on me. I thought this was quite funny. What was werdist of all she brought every 1 of my team to near death. Why cant she fight that good when she's on my team ?
Had to killer her. I was hopen that once I had killed the Harper's she would rejoin but no. Also I DID NOT SAVE MY GAME as I said I was goofin around. I was just wandering what people opinions were on this.
Old 03-21-2001, 07:31 AM   #2
dafan

Eehr Jaheira has always joined me to kill the harpers...

------------------
The way of life is to live it
Old 03-21-2001, 07:38 AM   #3
Gray Mage
Banned User

Sorcerer Dave.......(possible Sploiler
>>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Were you attacked first by the Harpers, or did you attack them? I'm thinking that before she is confronted by the Harpers she is loyal to them, However after her Character Attacked, she says screw them and she is against the Harpers as a a whole. Just my two cents.

------------------

Feel My Power

Arcane Adept of the OHF, "So let it be written, So let it be done"
Old 03-21-2001, 07:44 AM   #4
Sorcerer Dave
Drow Warrior

The Harper claim to be True Neutral but I reckon they let far to much evil happin. So in my view that makes them evil and as I am Chaotic Good they must DIE. Also I haven't done the Jaheria quest I am aware that it exists but I dont know how to get to it. I am sure I will stumble onto it sooner or later. I am pretty sure it has something to do with the guy that puts the curse on here in that inn. No the curse is not on her now I went back to a save.

I Reload to often im gettin nowhere fast.

[This message has been edited by Sorcerer Dave (edited 03-21-2001).]
Old 03-21-2001, 07:48 AM   #5
dafan

spoiler
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
at the end of the stairs to the west in the docks you'll meet a sorcer or maybe it's a necromacer and he will ask you to enter the the harperhold that's how you starts that quest

------------------
The way of life is to live it
Old 03-21-2001, 07:52 AM   #6
Lord Shield

You shouldn't attack the Harpers until after they decide you're a menace. Otherwise, Jaheira throws a wobbler