Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-23-2001, 09:50 PM   #61
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LBM: I cast wizards eye on my favorite mageboss! hahahaha! Just a guess, you weren't on board much, that meant wife or cars. Usually you get on board then say you have to do wife stuff and leave. NO tv at all means car stuff...hahahahaha!

K, pics of cats house and bard coming!

6pm I cannot wait. I was twiddlin my thumbs last night! Actually cleaned something...ick...well it's not dusty in my bedroom anymore and I think I see the top of the kitchen counter...LOL

I didn't go to store today, but if I'm not too incredibly late tomorrow I'll check again. (and I may not be late, it depends on how much of this darned tenure case I crank out tomorrow and that depends on how many people wander into my office or call and interrupt the workflow...sigh)

CB
Old 02-23-2001, 10:12 PM   #62
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

pics on way lbm
Old 02-23-2001, 10:14 PM   #63
turbovee
Elminster

That wizard eye of yours is amazing! gotta go do wife stuff now and have to leave. She needs her quality time LOL

Gonna e-mail our chief thief so hopefully he won't bag out tommorrow. C-ya

My pics will probably be on their way tommorrow. Wife and computer are battling at the moment Hee hee hee
Old 02-23-2001, 10:19 PM   #64
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

just send me an email that they got there ok when you get a chance- talk to you tomorrow lbm, have a good evening with your wife!

Cloudy
Old 02-24-2001, 05:05 AM   #65
Charlie
Lord Ao

Err not too sure what difficulties my time zone give to you guys. As far as I can remember the game has always started and stopped on your stipulation. Illness aside, I have only on one occassion been unable to start game and that was due to an early hospital appointment this week that was across the other side of town. I would have been quite happy to play every day this week but have not received any information that anyone else was playing. I am somewhat dissapointed to find that it is "difficult" to play with me in the party...as I say I personally can't see where these difficulties arise. If it's too difficult for you just let me know and I'll go back to single player.... as will obviously be the case with IWD and add-on.
Old 02-24-2001, 05:15 AM   #66
Tobbin_OHF

CB broke down and got Planescape-Torment, huh? You're gonna love it CB.
Unfortunately, you can't multi-play with that one though.
You can find a lot of information about the game at:
Planescape:Torment

And now for something totally different:

Old 02-24-2001, 06:04 AM   #67
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Charlie: No, it isn't a problem! Really! Hey, I'm the one who probably gets the best deal time-wise I and NEVER mind playing any time, honest! I think he just meant that it takes a bit of thinking and planning for all of us to co-ordinate and of course he feels bad about keeping you up so darned late, same as I do! Argh...please don't feel bad!

Still on for tonight? I've been waiting all week to play with you guys!

Is the cough gone, yet? I hope so.

CB

- And Charlie? If you and I manage to find HOW, we could EASILY play a multi game with turbo and LoA. And I would really love that. I'm hoping to get a higher speed connection sometime in the near future, so I won't keep dropping out of the game on you and leaving my elves to fight the big battles without me! (smile)-
Old 02-24-2001, 06:04 AM   #68
Stealth Bomber

Tobbin, are you in BIG trouble. You do know CharmBringer is a cat lover don't you? lol

Charlie, if you fancy playing IWD etc multiplayer I can play most evenings and as you know I am GMT zero.

Old 02-24-2001, 06:09 AM   #69
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Oh...geez, Charlie, I won't be happy til you are, so post! Or email me? Please please please!!! I have to get ready to leave for work in a half hour or so and now I'm going to be miserable until I see something from you. LBM, come in here and tell Charlie you LOVE playing with him, because I know you do!
I only started playing multi, because it was you asking ! And not because I wanted any 'deals' at your Shop, either .

Charlie, I really am sniffling now.

CB
Old 02-24-2001, 06:16 AM   #70
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Tobbin, didn't mean to ignore you, I just had to answer Charlie right away.

The cat is cute! Yes I did get Planescape Torment. Won't start playing it for a while, though. I have my multi game with turbo and Charlie (if he still wants us- sniffle) and probably an IWD game now. Not enough time to add that and the books I want to read now.

Cloudbringer