Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-21-2001, 08:01 AM   #1
Lady Avalon
Emerald Dragon

I have Korgan in my party and he keeps pestering me to go find this Book of Kaza. I think it's supposed to be somewhere in the graveyard, but not sure. Can anyone help me with the location. I would actually like to get rid of him, finish his quest, and go get Aerie back.

------------------

Seeker of Truth
Old 03-21-2001, 08:07 AM   #2
Draggor
Zhentarim Guard

Yes, It's in the graveyard. Some of the tombs will lead to tunnels under the graveyard. These tombs have a stair icon when you go to enter them rather than the usual open door. Follow these tunnels until the end. There are many traps and lots of undead down here so watch out. Korgan will let you know when you're going the right way.

------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to visit this board.
Old 03-21-2001, 08:07 AM   #3
Charean
Hathor

For Korgon, you need to go to the Graveyard district in the Southern Tunnels...

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Wandering Joke of the Laughing Hyenas
Aquisition master of the Finest of Humours - and the Killer Joke
Old 03-21-2001, 08:10 AM   #4
Lady Avalon
Emerald Dragon

OK, I've already been down there and believe I have killed everything in our path. Maybe Korgan said something while we were down there, but apparently must have ignored him. It's not in the library in the secret entrance down there, is it? Because I've already looked there and didn't find it. Can you give me some idea of which location it's at? Thanks for your help.

------------------

Seeker of Truth
Old 03-21-2001, 08:25 AM   #5
Lady Avalon
Emerald Dragon

I've taken the entrance to the southern tunnels and looked seemingly everywhere, but can't find the book. There is a tomb sealed in stone and another one that is cracked and that's about it. Apparently I am missing somethere here.

------------------

Seeker of Truth
Old 03-21-2001, 08:32 AM   #6
Draggor
Zhentarim Guard

You walk past that big spiders nest thing and head south. Korgan will say something about these old tunnels being the right place. Enter the new map area by walking south off the screen. You will now be in a large room with lots of doors on each side. The doors will open and you will be attacked by ghasts and skeleton warriors. Keep following the tunnels around, through a secret door. Eventually you will reach a large type of sarcophagus. Korgan will complain about the place already being ransacked. Check your diary if all of this sounds familiar. It will tell you where to go.

Spoiler
-
-
-
-
-
The book isn't actually in the graveyard anymore. Korgans old party have taken it the book collecter Pimlico in the temple district.

------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to visit this board.
Old 03-21-2001, 08:38 AM   #7
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

now i remmember why i never finished this quest last time through the game. its because i never went to the temple district
Old 03-21-2001, 11:01 AM   #8
Wookie
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Major Spoiler
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
The final part of Korgan quest is above the Copper Coronet. You'll run into his old buddies and you'll get the Book of Kaza.
BTW, why trade Aerie for Korgan? There is no better fighter than this little grunt...

------------------
Lo, there do I see my father. Lo, there do I see my mother and my sisters and my brothers. Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning. Lo they do call to me. They bid me take my place among them in the halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live forever!
Old 03-21-2001, 11:12 AM   #9
Fitz23
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I agree Korgan rocks, he smashes everything in his path with ease, nobody touches him and although I have Aerie if I could find a Paladin I would quite happily replace her cause she is poo.