Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-09-2004, 07:05 PM   #1
john
Drizzt Do'Urden

I need to find this 3rd part of the 3 items I need for this quest to get the elven guy to join the other 6 etc.But I can't find this staff ! I either sold it or dropped it and was wondering if I can progress on without this quest? Thanks ,I really don't want to go back over 3 or 4 hours of playing to the last save game before this happened!
Old 06-09-2004, 07:10 PM   #2
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

The staff should be in the cellar or what ever it is where you killed all the Evil dwarf's and the wizard woman trie using the "alt" key in the room and it should be higligned if it is there!
Megabot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2004, 07:14 PM   #3
john
Drizzt Do'Urden

Nope! Been there 3 times looking for it,used the alt key I might have picked it up and seeing it wasn't id'd I might have dropped it to make room for better(?) items..So I just wonder if I can continue on with the game without completing this quest of the 7 leaders thing..
Old 06-09-2004, 07:20 PM   #4
Megabot

Nope you MUST do this quest to continue the game but maybe i remember wrong where it is, here trie on Larian forum and ask ther they sure know where it is John here is the link: http://www.larian.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?Cat=
Old 06-10-2004, 08:06 PM   #5
john
Drizzt Do'Urden

Thanks for the tip ,I have been looking on their forum as well but no answer yet!Theres no way to reload an older save,way too far back so if I can't find this thing I guess I'll either start a new character or just keep roaming around looking for that last piece!!
Old 06-11-2004, 03:30 AM   #6
the mighty stamar

There is a known bug where teh staff can be either stuck in a wall or not released from that screen with josephina.

Very likely you will have to reload or use an item editor. I cant believe you dont have a save right before the josephina battle because that battle took me like 20 tries.
the mighty stamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2004, 08:57 AM   #7
Megabot

LOL that battle is wery easy i only get down the ladder then i used that potion who make you invisible then i trow out 10 scorpions in the room hehe
Old 06-12-2004, 09:36 PM   #8
john
Drizzt Do'Urden

The fight wasn't too tough,I did use a few scorpions to weaken them a bit.And after I won the fight and got what I believed to be everything I needed I saved over that game!Now when I go back in there to look for the staff it's not there,,,so I either sold it because I didn't know what it was,or I dumped it to make room for other junk..Well I guess I'll just have to check with everyone who buys stuff and see if its in there inventory and look all over the ground!Or start all over!!!yikes!!
Old 06-16-2004, 10:33 AM   #9
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

what skill do you need points in to use the scorpions?
Old 06-17-2004, 01:44 AM   #10
the mighty stamar

WEll...

heres the thing, the scorpion traps are bugged so I think it ruins your fun of the game using them...

However, josephina is bugged also so in the case of that battle I think its fair play in a way. However I strongly recomend not using them because two scorpion traps can pretty much kill every monster remaining in the game.... its way overpowered.
the mighty stamar is offline   Reply With Quote