Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-06-2001, 10:35 PM   #1
StarWind24
Welcomed New User

OK, here is what happened. in the beginning of Chapter 6, when I finish talking to Elhan, and a harper name Raveine (I might spell it wrong, sorry), begin to question Jaheira about what she did in Harper's hold......And then he turn hostile on me, I wish to fight him, but I see that Elhan turn hostile on me, too, so I just put haste on everyone, and run away. Now, I kill Bodhi, and got what I need to get, but when I come back to Elhan, I discover taht Raveine is still there, and everyone is still hostile on me. Can you tell me how to deal with this? Thank you very much.

------------------
Albert
Old 06-07-2001, 02:00 AM   #2
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

i suggest that u just drop jaheira (if u want, load her w/ drow plate), tell her to go back to harper hold, then go out to surface. and WELCOME TO THE BOARD!!!
Old 06-07-2001, 05:17 AM   #3
Halaster
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Reviane will appear even if Jaheria is not in the party. Only thing I can think of is to install the Baldurdash patch, which will prevent Reviane from appearing at the elves camp. Its found under:
http://members.home.net/mrkevvy/

Other than that, if your reputation is 16 or greater, Reviane will not attack you.You can use the CLUA cheats to teleport to a temple and buy reputation there in order to keep Reviane from attacking.
Old 06-07-2001, 07:02 AM   #4
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Or use shadowkeeper

------------------