Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2003, 11:32 AM   #11
Zuvio
Gold Dragon

I once ran over my cat with my bike. I still get nausious when I think about it. So I don't even want to imagine what it would have been like were it a baby!!

P.S. the cat had a broken leg and that healed OK and eventually died of old age 2 years later.
Old 11-10-2003, 11:32 AM   #12
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

I agree Sir K, I do not belive it was on purpouse, but the mother should have at least known, I know when we go out, I am running in circles keeping an eye on all 3 kids, I learned real quick that a young child can disappear before you can even shut the car door I have thought about harnesses for the girls, but that seems so crule to me, they lov to run, and I do not want to prevent them, but they run so fast sometimes, you never see them. as for why the child was sleeping behind te car, yor guess is as good as mine, they were at a picnic, I assume at a park, when his daddy was going to back the car up to load everthing in the car I try not to lay the blame on them, but as a parent, I wonder what they were doing, that they did not know the baby was behind the car, I can not understand why it happened, but am glad the child is ok, I can now only hope the follow the doctors orders, and buy a helmet for the child, to prevent hm from reinjuring the fracture in his head, because there is no way to prevent a toddler from falling
Old 11-10-2003, 02:12 PM   #13
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Stormymystic:
I agree Sir K, I do not belive it was on purpouse, but the mother should have at least known, I know when we go out, I am running in circles keeping an eye on all 3 kids, I learned real quick that a young child can disappear before you can even shut the car door I have thought about harnesses for the girls, but that seems so crule to me, they lov to run, and I do not want to prevent them, but they run so fast sometimes, you never see them. as for why the child was sleeping behind te car, yor guess is as good as mine, they were at a picnic, I assume at a park, when his daddy was going to back the car up to load everthing in the car I try not to lay the blame on them, but as a parent, I wonder what they were doing, that they did not know the baby was behind the car, I can not understand why it happened, but am glad the child is ok, I can now only hope the follow the doctors orders, and buy a helmet for the child, to prevent hm from reinjuring the fracture in his head, because there is no way to prevent a toddler from falling
I am VERY nervous backing up a car when I know there are little kids around. I always like to see where they are before I move.
Old 11-10-2003, 03:17 PM   #14
Sukodin
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
That's some amazing stuff, I've known several people who have run over their kids in a similar manner and weren't so lucky :/
I am a little disturbed that you have known "several" people that have done this..

I dont think I could ever forgive myself, or my wife for that matter if she did it..
Old 11-11-2003, 10:11 AM   #15
cloud ff7 38
User suspended until [Nov26]

what i am about to say may sound insensative but why are kids sleeping in driveways? or in streets?