Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you think Ziroc has other pets?
Yes 4 28.57%
No 10 71.43%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-08-2003, 12:12 PM   #11
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

I have this really strange cat, he is about 1 year old, he refuses to eat canned food, or anything moist. he only eats nine lives or cat chow, he does not scratch the kids, never has. He has slept with dew seince we got him, and he always slept on her feet, never went near her head. when the kids do something that makes him bad, he will gently grab their hands in his mouth, and pull it off of him. the only time he scratched me, was in a fight with a dog we had been watching, my foot would up trapped under him. for those who know the cat food 9 lives, and know who moris is, he looks like him, except the eyes, where moris has green eyes, My cat's eyes are the same color as his fur.

He looks a little lazy doesn't hee? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 11-08-2003, 12:22 PM   #12
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
He looks cute, but slightly ticked off that you set the flash off right in his face [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 11-08-2003, 12:27 PM   #13
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Firestormalpha:
He looks cute, but slightly ticked off that you set the flash off right in his face [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]
he alsways looks like that, lol, that is why I say he is strange, very rearly plays games, and always has the leave me alone look [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 11-10-2003, 01:26 AM   #14
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Zuvio:

He Z, do you still have any transformers left? I still have all of mine with the exception of one (Jazz [an authentic metal-TF!!] went on a Black-Ops mission but was MIA after several days )

There was a kid living in my neighbourhood. His parents were pretty rich and all but not very nice and neither was he. But what was the reason I always wanted to play with him? You guessed: the little brat had nearly ALL the TF there was available in holland at that time. And I mean ALL of the original ones..... Boy, it was a privilige to have been allowed to play with those in my childhood
Yep! I have most of them--all the stunticons, constructicons, combaticons and more.. Rudimus prime, Optimus, and others [img]smile.gif[/img] Also have most of my old GI Joes from the 80's too!!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album