Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-28-2001, 11:33 AM   #21
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
I say again: how are we EVER going to play NWN like this?
ooc: I'm not really sure Kaz, we'll think of something.

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."

[This message has been edited by Deiter Leafblade (edited 10-28-2001).]
Old 10-28-2001, 11:41 AM   #22
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~She looks up at Deiter quizically.~ "Just a hunch, but I think he's afraid of you." ~She turns back to Maverick.~ "Come on then, what's troubling you?"

~He looks at her as if she were crazy.~ "You mean... He's not going to kill me?" ~He takes a cautious step forward and looks at Deiter.~ "You aren't going to kill me?"
Old 10-28-2001, 11:45 AM   #23
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

He shakes his at the elf"Now why would I want to kill you?" He looks at the wood elf wondering what would have made him think that.

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."
Old 10-28-2001, 12:03 PM   #24
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~He puts his hand to his head.~ "Oh bloody hell... She hasen't told you yet eh?" ~His eyes narrow to Chani.~ "Am I yet another of your puppets Miss Ravenwood? Do you WANT me dead?" ~His black eyes turn back to Deiter.~ "Well I suppose you'll be wanting an explanation. You see now, I made a solemn swear to kill you with her all distraught and such. And I figured you'd be a fair adventurin' man, but I had no clue in the nine hells that you had biceps bigger than me ■■■■■■■ head." ~He cowers~ "Please don't hurt me! The witch had me under a spell!"
Old 10-28-2001, 12:09 PM   #25
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Killing Spree:
~He puts his hand to his head.~ "Oh bloody hell... She hasen't told you yet eh?" ~His eyes narrow to Chani.~ "Am I yet another of your puppets Miss Ravenwood? Do you WANT me dead?" ~His black eyes turn back to Deiter.~ "Well I suppose you'll be wanting an explanation. You see now, I made a solemn swear to kill you with her all distraught and such. And I figured you'd be a fair adventurin' man, but I had no clue in the nine hells that you had biceps bigger than me ■■■■■■■ head." ~He cowers~ "Please don't hurt me! The witch had me under a spell!"
ooc: LMAO, sorry what Maverick said just hit me funny

He grins at the cowering elf"I'm not going to hurt you Maverick, so stop looking at me like i'm going to bite you head off." The ranger tries to keep from laughing"Pull yourself together man."

------------------

Old 10-28-2001, 12:21 PM   #26
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~His eyes narrow at Chani then he turns back to Deiter.~ "Don't trust her farther than you can throw 'er." ~He coughs.~ "Not that I doubt you could throw her pretty damn far mind you, but she is a MEAN 'un man! Right from the start!" ~He points to the diagonal scar running across his face.~ "See this?! SHE gave that to me before she could speak right!" ~He shakes his head in warning.~ "I'm warnin' you Leafblade. She looks all innocent now but just you wait!"

~She glares at the wood-elf.~ "Watch that tongue of yours Maverick or you may just lose it."

~He slaps his own head.~ "Ah that's another thing! Don't neck with this 'un! She'll bite your tongue off she will!" ~He nudges Deiter with his elbow.~ "Let me tell you this from the voice of experience."

Old 10-28-2001, 12:22 PM   #27
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

ooc: I have to go eat lunch, see you all in a few.

------------------

Old 10-28-2001, 12:47 PM   #28
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

ooc: I'm back

He looks at the rambleing elf and thinks to himself."First he thought he was going to kill me, then he sees me and freaks out. Now he's rambleing on..." Snapping out of his thoughts he looks down at wood elf"Maverick" Seeing the elf look up at him he goes on"Can you be quiet?"

------------------

Old 10-28-2001, 01:08 PM   #29
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~His medolic elven voice comes to a stop and an offended look crosses his face.~ "Well see if I come to your god-damn wedding now!" ~He grunts slightedly and steps beside Chani, pointing his finger at Deiter.~ "Can you believe 'im? No no miss... No pups for 'im. Too damn ornery if you ask me."

~It is all she can do to smirk at her old friend. She looks at Deiter.~ "I swear,"

~He interrupts.~ "I'll say you swear! Need your mouth washed out..." ~He gives a sarcastic grin and silents himself.~

"He's normally not this... Ecentric..."
Old 10-28-2001, 01:23 PM   #30
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

"I'll take your word on that." He looked at the bar then back to the other two"If you two don't mind I'm going to get something to drink." Seeing that they didn't mind he walked over to the bar.

------------------