Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-17-2002, 04:53 AM   #91
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Is that Ben Stiller?
Old 07-17-2002, 10:12 AM   #92
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Oh God... I am even more surprised with Adam Warlock being... FEMALE?!?!!?

No sh*t... for like the whole time I am seeing that name a male springs into mind... oh shit.

Now that's freaky... but then I would just smile and still think the same way "dude" mwehehehe [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-17-2002, 10:18 AM   #93
Grojlach
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Megabot:
Hay Ben i have sig pic if you like, her look at this and tell me if you like it then you can use it from my webpage if you want!!

Erm, Megabot, I hope you've asked Karse Sozé permission to use his artwork? That's the least you could do out of decency, I reckon... And the site where the rest of his artwork can be found is here. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 07-17-2002, 10:19 AM: Message edited by: Grojlach ]
Old 07-17-2002, 10:36 AM   #94
Bristowe
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
quote:
Originally posted by Bristowe:
Hahaha, I thought it was weird when your profile thingy said you were a LAN admin [img]smile.gif[/img]

But its all good! [img]smile.gif[/img]
And just what is weird about a woman being a LAN admin, I'd like to know?

Not that Avi is female now, but you obviously thought that when you thought he was a "she."

I'll have you know that my supervisor is the LAN administrator for our entire campus, is a Sergeant Major in the Army Reserves, and is a woman.

-Sazerac
[/QUOTE]oh well.. [img]smile.gif[/img] If you really were a bit miffed bout' what i said, then sorry, but hey...i'm a guy and i'm working in nursing homes whenever i'm not at uni studying nursing, and i still cop a ribbing (good-natured though.. [img]smile.gif[/img] ) from some of my closest friends haha.
Old 07-17-2002, 11:56 AM   #95
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hey Ben! Glad to hear you'll still be around! And it was still "Aviendha's Special Day" in that wedding photo! You just keep your name and fix the sig pic up. We can always call you Avi or Aviend

My fiance had the nick "Raven" for many years and folks mistook him for a woman- he finally gave up and changed it to Nachtrafe, which he hoped would be more unique and less likely to be confused. He can tell you how he was hit on by guys a lot too.. LOL Now come back and chat at the Cafe!
Old 07-17-2002, 01:13 PM   #96
Lord Shield

I'm known as Fortuna Freeman on the other boards and many people remember Fortuna as a woman's name

bleechh [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Old 07-17-2002, 02:26 PM   #97
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

*laughs at caleb's pics*
Old 07-17-2002, 04:22 PM   #98
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Erm, Megabot, I hope you've asked Karse Sozé permission to use his artwork? That's the least you could do out of decency, I reckon... And the site where the rest of his artwork can be found is here.
I have send an mail to them about that Groj! And the pic are "free" download on the internet so i dont se the problem here!
and why i shall mail them but i have done that anyway! And it is not sure that Ben will use the pic that is up to him!

Quote:
Please respect that any portraits on this page, is the property of KarWal Entertain-ment, and is only allowed to be used for private measures, and not commersial ones. If you have any ideas about using the content on this page elsewhere, please feel free to contact us
This is what the term of the use of the pic say!

[ 07-17-2002, 04:28 PM: Message edited by: Megabot ]
Old 07-17-2002, 04:37 PM   #99
Zidane
Manshoon

Avienda, no probs

I did exactly the same thing as you, stumbled upon IW looking for a quest list for BGII SoA and lurked a bit.

I had just finished playing Final Fantasy 9 and decided to use the name Zidane for a male character I had started to play on BGII. So I registered as Zidane.

Since then though, I have always mainly played female characters, and whatever game I was playing BG1, BG11, IWD etc I always called myself Zidane if I was male or Lady Zidane if I was female.

So I asked Ziroc if I could alter it, but he said it was too much of a fiddle, so I just put my sig pic in and ended all my posts with Lady Zidane. Haven't had any trouble at all.

So I know exactly how it came about, doesn't matter what sex you are, we know you as YOU, that's all that counts.

Glad you are staying, looking forward to seeing your new sig pic.

Lady Zidane
Old 07-17-2002, 05:11 PM   #100
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
I'm known as Fortuna Freeman on the other boards and many people remember Fortuna as a woman's name

bleechh [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Hi Fortuna, what are you doing later tonight ?