Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-11-2001, 12:41 AM   #1
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
My old hockey thread where I posted scores was a bit hard to maintain, so I decided just to make a hockey disscuion thread.

So I will start the first disscuion:

Did anyone watch the 2 two game Tronto vs New Jersy serries, man how good was that! That is as good as a regualr season game gets, psychial, ltos of scoring chances, fast.

It was great. But I ahve a question to ask, It just so happens that when the New Jersy vs Tronto playoff serries was happning last year my cable was out, so I missed the big Nedimayer/Domi inccendient, can somone explain it to me?

Carry on...
Old 11-11-2001, 02:01 AM   #2
Mitro Jellywadder
Quintesson

quote:
Originally posted by Grand-Ranger:

It was great. But I ahve a question to ask, It just so happens that when the New Jersy vs Tronto playoff serries was happning last year my cable was out, so I missed the big Nedimayer/Domi inccendient, can somone explain it to me?
Carry on...

It was something to this effect: It was super late in the game (maybe two minutes left) and the game was out of reach. Nedermeyer was going up the boards and Domi just smashed him with an elbow. Gave him a concussion, etc. It was totally out of line and it messed Nedermeyer up for a while.
Old 11-11-2001, 03:19 AM   #3
Djinn Raffo
Ra

Yep Domi threw a real cheapshot last year on Niedermayer and in the first of the back to back games the last couple of nights, domi turtled when McKenzie went after him...
Old 11-11-2001, 05:13 AM   #4
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Yay, a hockey thread - WOOHOO - now isn't Germany playing Australia in the final of the Champions Trophy in I think Rotterdam??? Should be a great game ..... what's that, you don't mean field hockey you mean ICE hockey - gee, I wish you would say so in the title - Go Avalanche .
Old 11-11-2001, 06:12 AM   #5
Grojlach
Zartan

quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
[QB]Yay, a hockey thread - WOOHOO - now isn't Germany playing Australia in the final of the Champions Trophy in I think Rotterdam??? Should be a great game ..... QB]

Grrr. They were just lucky, lucky I tell ya.
Oh well... World Championships Baseball: The Netherlands vs Australia: 6 to nil. Muahahahahaha . Now if only I actually gave a f*ck about baseball...
Old 11-11-2001, 01:25 PM   #6
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

quote:
Originally posted by Djinn Raffo:
Yep Domi threw a real cheapshot last year on Niedermayer and in the first of the back to back games the last couple of nights, domi turtled when McKenzie went after him...

Yeah, coward! Oh well, good games, man those wear some long fights! Good scoring too, lots of chances.

I am not sure hows playing tonight, I think the stars are, I cant rember though
Old 11-11-2001, 11:44 PM   #7
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Anyone watch the Stars vs Ducks game?

I like the stars but lets face it waht (Donalad Adduete?) did was cheap, there should be penalty to knocking goalies stick around.
Old 11-11-2001, 11:54 PM   #8
Djinn Raffo
Ra

Didnt see that game GR
But i caught the Vancouver Minnesota one this morning!
Vancouver traded some draft picks to reacquire local hero trevor Linden from Washington Caps! Hes overpaid and only has three points but hes a fan fave here. And Canucks won the game 5 to 0 so something good is happening!
Old 11-11-2001, 11:59 PM   #9
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

quote:
Originally posted by Djinn Raffo:
Didnt see that game GR
But i caught the Vancouver Minnesota one this morning!
Vancouver traded some draft picks to reacquire local hero trevor Linden from Washington Caps! Hes overpaid and only has three points but hes a fan fave here. And Canucks won the game 5 to 0 so something good is happening!

Ha, yeah I heard about that, never payed too much atention to Linden.

5-0? Wow! Who was it against? Minnasota? Oh, nevermind

Actually Minnasota didnt do to bad at the first of the season, they kina went down hill though.