Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-01-2001, 05:20 AM   #1
ShadowUK

Is there a way you can duel against another player in multiplayer over a lan network.
I know you can attack other poeople even though their in your party but they don't count as been hostile so a lot of spells which don't affect your party don't damage them. Is there a way of turning there circles red insead of green, so you can fight them proparly.
I hope that makes sense.

Never forget,
Never forgive.

------------------
Old 04-01-2001, 05:24 AM   #2
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by ShadowUK:
Is there a way you can duel against another player in multiplayer over a lan network.
I know you can attack other poeople even though their in your party but they don't count as been hostile so a lot of spells which don't affect your party don't damage them. Is there a way of turning there circles red insead of green, so you can fight them proparly.
I hope that makes sense.

Never forget,
Never forgive.

YES, you definately can duel!! I did it back then, it was great fun! and terrible too. It led to discoveries of many exploiting bugs, yes, i meant, MANY.

mages are at great disadvanteg since one third of the spells dont work on teammate. lets stop right here

Old 04-01-2001, 05:27 AM   #3
ShadowUK

Is there a way that you can set it so that your enimies, so that mage spells actually work?

------------------
Old 04-01-2001, 05:36 AM   #4
Cocobug
Elite Waterdeep Guard

you don need to make it "red"
Just click on the weapon so that it has red highlight and the cursor change to a sword, then click on the green party member and that's it

have to click on the weapon icon many more times if you do the "run and attack" style, coz the default option for the green circle characters is to "talk"
Old 04-01-2001, 05:39 AM   #5
ShadowUK

Yer i know,
but you still carn't use mage spells such as "wail of the Banshee" because it only affect hostile creatures and not team mates.
Arrrrrrrrr

------------------
Old 04-01-2001, 05:45 AM   #6
ShadowUK

I guess it's not possible.........
Damn