Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-27-2000, 12:43 AM   #1
TheShiva

Thanks, I appreciate the info. I have the hilt and the blade, I guess I'll have to wait to get to Cromwell to forge it. By the way, the Mindflayer dungeon has been my favorite to date. Tough but do-able. Thanks for the answer Robert.

Old 12-27-2000, 09:50 AM   #2
TheShiva

I finished the mind flayer dungeon (whew...that was a toughie!) but the guys (they looked like lizard/bug men, can't remember their name) that I helped to free (not the slaves) didn't give me my reward like they promised. Was I supposed to meet them somewhere? They had promised me a powerful sword. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Old 12-27-2000, 10:10 AM   #3
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

SPOILER+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++
+++++++++++++
+++++++++++++

++++++++_____-----

You already have, or did have, the blade to the silver sword. Saemon gave it to you before you left Spellhold, with or without Imoen. You need to hold on to it, and later the owner of the sword will find you with the hilt, and Cromwell will forge the Vorpal Sword for you. But you will have to fight for it.....
Old 12-27-2000, 05:51 PM   #4
Ertai, Wizard Adept

AAAAAAAAARRGH !!!!
Do you mean that there is a quest involved to the mindflayers and that you get part of the Vorpal Sword ?!?!? Please no !!! I went there without any quest and simply killed every mindflayer and Ulithid and took the Hammer and went out !!! Have I missed something ?? Were can i get this quest ?? Can I do it still ??

AAAAAAAAAARGGH !!!

*sorry* but its been a shock for me

Old 12-27-2000, 07:21 PM   #5
Jon the Hell Caster

no for you to have the vorpal blade and the reflecting cloak you had to go to the underwater city, by taking the boat with Saemon.

Old 12-28-2000, 07:39 PM   #6
Ertai, Wizard Adept

Jon the mindflayers ive killed are the ones in the sewers. Is there any quests with these mindflayers ??
Also where is the frost giant belt ?? its the only part i need to make the crom faeyr

Old 12-29-2000, 03:03 AM   #7
Armisael

No, you just kill them and loot their little home. The frost giant belt is in the kuo toan dungeon in chapter five.