Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-11-2002, 05:13 AM   #1
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

why yes I am

to those who really give a darn about my disappearance, I have been busy

hah 'busy' is just an excuse.
months ago, I have my entire system upgraded and is able to play Everquest.
and have been playing EQ ever since. (is there a group for Everquest Addicts?)
then there was evil college that decided to call me back.
then my computer decided to get buggy again. urg...........experiencing freezes again but this time it was during gameplay, programs, sites that has javascript and applet coding, and brower scrollbar.
I'm going to wait until the end of the year to do the harddisk reformat (wipeout).
To be honest, it's been a bad year and it kinda left me down in the dumps.

With school, computer problems, job, and lack of sleep, I have no time for games. Though I did give my brother the Darkstone PC game.

Yes I'm still drawing... I even did drawings of my experiences in Everquest as I did for Wizards and Warriors.
Right now I'm working on 12-15 pages of research crap portfolio for 2 classes and working on Javascript plus Flash project for another course.

good news is: I have one more class to take in order to complete my degree

now i"m going to sleep
*snores*
Old 11-11-2002, 05:18 AM   #2
Djinn Raffo
Ra

Hi Adam Warlock! [img]smile.gif[/img] Wow That sounds busy but also very exciting! I'm glad you are still drawing, i need to do more of this myself! And good luck with your javascript and flash and research projects!
Old 11-11-2002, 06:03 AM   #3
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hello Adam Warlock! Good to see you back! Now I shall spam thee [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-11-2002, 07:12 AM   #4
Sio

Quote:
Originally posted by adam warlock:
why yes I am

to those who really give a darn about my disappearance, I have been busy

hah 'busy' is just an excuse.
months ago, I have my entire system upgraded and is able to play Everquest.
and have been playing EQ ever since. (is there a group for Everquest Addicts?)
then there was evil college that decided to call me back.
then my computer decided to get buggy again. urg...........experiencing freezes again but this time it was during gameplay, programs, sites that has javascript and applet coding, and brower scrollbar.
I'm going to wait until the end of the year to do the harddisk reformat (wipeout).
To be honest, it's been a bad year and it kinda left me down in the dumps.

With school, computer problems, job, and lack of sleep, I have no time for games. Though I did give my brother the Darkstone PC game.

Yes I'm still drawing... I even did drawings of my experiences in Everquest as I did for Wizards and Warriors.
Right now I'm working on 12-15 pages of research crap portfolio for 2 classes and working on Javascript plus Flash project for another course.

good news is: I have one more class to take in order to complete my degree

now i"m going to sleep
*snores*
Yes there is an EQ Addict communuty, its a Yahoo community ran mostly by women who hate their husbands playing EQ. They really are a pathetic group tho, you should hear some of their rants!
I too played EQ for over a year, but I stopped about 5 month back as the whole thing has just broken down, all the mediumk level dungeons are empty as people are storming to get past level 60 by PL, and the people are all assholes now as the nice ones have been forced out by scamming, abusive players.
Heres hopign the whole thing burns in hell!
Old 11-11-2002, 07:13 AM   #5
Lord Shield

my brother's an Everquest addict - usually under the name of Bobbolyg or Elfrid (his ex uses his old name of Bobbolig)

me, i don't see the appeal in it

Old 11-11-2002, 08:18 AM   #6
Sio

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
my brother's an Everquest addict - usually under the name of Bobbolyg or Elfrid (his ex uses his old name of Bobbolig)

me, i don't see the appeal in it
Haha im sure my little bro saw the same as you when I was addicted to it.
It was a good game but the appeal runs out fst anyways, especially when unless fighting very high level mobs theres almost no real interaction witht he ffight, no strategising unless like I said your fighting high levels, but not everyone can get to the high levels as I found out.
I just didnt have enough time for it also and this is NOT a game for the casual gamer, be prepared for 7 hours a day! Which is way too much and unhealthy.
Me? I just stick with my consoles now
Old 11-11-2002, 08:41 AM   #7
MagiK

Hey there Adam!! Glad to see you still around [img]smile.gif[/img] You soud like one busy busy lady [img]smile.gif[/img] . DOn't let the crap get you down though, in time it will all pass take care kiddo.

Old 11-11-2002, 08:52 AM   #8
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Hi, there, Adam Warlock. I was wondering just the other day where you had gotten off to. Silly me, I assumed it was drawing rather than the dreaded Everquest. Hope you stay well and happy and finish that degree.
Old 11-11-2002, 09:58 AM   #9
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Heh your Everquest is my Dark Age of Camelot dern games are rather addictive arent they. Glad to see your post though Happy journey's and stay focused on the horizon because it will end soon enough
Old 11-13-2002, 11:33 AM   #10
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
Hi, there, Adam Warlock. I was wondering just the other day where you had gotten off to. Silly me, I assumed it was drawing rather than the dreaded Everquest. Hope you stay well and happy and finish that degree.
*snickers* now they provided the timer, I can keep track. but yes, the drawing was involved as well [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]