Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-20-2002, 12:36 AM   #1
Hellraiser64
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Can you only get the protector of Umar hills quests if you are a ranger? Specifically the finding of the hidden cache and saving the forest? Next question. WHERE is that annoying homeless brat at? I can't seem to find him anywhere. Seems to me I found him in one of the churches b4 but can't remember which one. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Old 07-20-2002, 12:49 AM   #2
Silver
Dungeon Master

No you can't get the quest unless you're a ranger...and umm..which homeless brat are you talking about? There's plenty of those types wandering the streets in the game.
\"Good hips, breed like cow, strong like ox. Hitch to plow when horse dies.\"-Kethry.<br /><br />\"I keep looking, but I runnings out of recipes soon. Needs to find Martha, soon. She around hell somewhere, I thinks.\"-Cespenar
Silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2002, 03:31 AM   #3
LennonCook
Jack Burton

You can get the quest to save the Hills as any class; but beyond killing the Shade Lord, it becomes the Ranger Stronghold; meaning that only rangers can get it.
Assuming you mean the homeless brat who gives you the quest, go to the little park in the government district (just North of where you find Jan). He should be in the middle of it, his name is "Delon".
If he isn`t there, get Minsc in your party and wonder around for a while... he`ll find you eventually. (You MUST be in the city, though, or he won`t find you).
LennonCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2002, 09:54 PM   #4
Hellraiser64
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Sorry for the confusion. LOL. I meant the kid at the temple that I have to lead the Paladin from the cemetary too.
Old 07-21-2002, 12:09 AM   #5
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Hellraiser64:
Sorry for the confusion. LOL. I meant the kid at the temple that I have to lead the Paladin from the cemetary too.
Spoiler
~
~
~
~
Wrong brat. Search the lower right of the Graveyard District.
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote