Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-14-2001, 05:34 PM   #171
debiler
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
LOL, are we getting stoned together then?

Tried it two times, never worked. But I´ll have much fun watching you getting more and more eeeeeaasy!

------------------
The malt beer lord has come!
Ruby Skald of the ALSB
Old 09-14-2001, 05:38 PM   #172
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:
Okay.. I've deleted the Cloudy's Cafe which I reopened without Cloudy's approval! I really didn't know Until someone warned me. I thought it was one a day, but I'm fine with staying in two day's before's cafe.
Does this make any sence?
Avatar, it is actually the number of posts/pages that precipitates the creation of new threads for the Cafe.

I would SINCERELY like to ask all of you to please combine thoughts on your posts, rather than make dozens of one line answers or very short ones, at any rate. What that does is quickly fill up page after page and force new threads to be started frequetnly. It makes some people not bother to read or stop in as they see it moving too fast and some think it's only for a few 'regulars' who have more time to read, which isn't fair. I'd like ANYONE to feel welcome to stop in and talk.

So can you all help me here? I see you are trying to keep things on a 'non roleplay' basis most of the time and I commend you for helping to do that! I love the Cafe and all the people who wander in are fascinating to chat with. So keep having fun, but try to keep the above points in mind. THANKS!

And somebody hand me a cup of tea? I just got back from donating more money to the Red Cross to help victims and rescuers in NYC. Sad, sad , sad... But am so glad I can help in some small way.

HEY..NO alcohol here.. go to the BG2 bar for that! LOL

Cloudy, bringing a fresh supply of purple napkins and hazlenut coffee

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 09-14-2001, 05:39 PM   #173
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

hmm, remind me to stay out of your corner dilber and jerome. and please, use a vacuum cleaner. i dont really wanna get high just from standing here...

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-14-2001, 05:41 PM   #174
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir_Tainly:
I remember him and btw its an enchanted hobby horse so actually it has only one wheel
Hmmmm.....quite.

(btw, that was the sort of response I would give to the looney who sits next to you on a bus and starts rambling on. It quite clearly has four legs and no wheels )

------------------
Regards

Mouse

[This message has been edited by Mouse (edited 09-14-2001).]
Old 09-14-2001, 05:43 PM   #175
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Hello Cloudy.

*hands a cup of tea over*

Sit with me, and talk to me. This IS what this place is for, right?
And ignore the smell ... me and debiler were just... uh...

------------------
Old 09-14-2001, 05:44 PM   #176
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by Mouse:
Hmmmm.....quite.

(btw, that was the sort of response I would give to the looney who sits next to you on a bus and starts rambling on. It quite clearly has four legs and no wheels )

it only appears to have four legs but thats part of the enchantment my therapist says I shouldn't keep real animals

------------------
Holy Avenger of the OHF and part time Pinguindiebjäger

[This message has been edited by Sir_Tainly (edited 09-14-2001).]

Old 09-14-2001, 05:44 PM   #177
debiler
Red Wizard of Thay

Continue calling me dilber and I´ll call you...um...Jeff! Yeah, Jeff! BTW, J´s eyes are pretty fishy already, it´s fun to watch.

------------------
The malt beer lord has come!
Ruby Skald of the ALSB
Old 09-14-2001, 05:46 PM   #178
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by debiler:
Continue calling me dilber and I´ll call you...um...Jeff! Yeah, Jeff! BTW, J´s eyes are pretty fishy already, it´s fun to watch.

Woah... have you always had pink hair Debiler?
Hey, who else thinks I can levitate?

*thump*

------------------
Old 09-14-2001, 05:46 PM   #179
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

ok then debiler sorry. i wasnt really paying attention to what i was typing. and of course, thats what i first saw your name as so my brain kinda remembered it that way...

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-14-2001, 05:48 PM   #180
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
Hello Cloudy.

*hands a cup of tea over*

Sit with me, and talk to me. This IS what this place is for, right?
And ignore the smell ... me and debiler were just... uh...

Just burning the rubbish.. I hope.. or I'll be booting your out on your ear, young man!

Yes, that is what the Cafe is for, thanks for the invite. I'm truly tired. This week has been rough on us all. I hate to even see the news these days.

How is school, Jerome?

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."