Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-23-2002, 07:47 AM   #1
uss
20th Level Warrior

Yester-yesterday, at the night, i listened to all the Rob Zombie songs in my sister`s winamp list(to find good songs), there was one song that gave me the chills - House of 1000 Corpses. The sounds of children laughing and a woman
dying gave me a strange effect.
Now, do you know any scary songs?
Old 09-23-2002, 09:26 AM   #2
Jorath Calar
Harper

Anything b Britney Spears gives me the creeps... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Okey seriously there is a song by Slayer called Dead Skin Maskthat is really creepy...well I thought so 10 years ago when I listened to them... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-23-2002, 09:30 AM   #3
Gazza
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by uss:
Yester-yesterday, at the night, i listened to all the Rob Zombie songs in my sister`s winamp list(to find good songs), there was one song that gave me the chills - House of 1000 Corpses. The sounds of children laughing and a woman
dying gave me a strange effect.
Now, do you know any scary songs?
I have the CD that song is on and the sounds of those kids laughing freaks me out as well.
Old 09-23-2002, 09:52 AM   #4
Grimslade
Drow Warrior

Lots of songs by Marilyn Manson scare me. In fact, Marilyn Manson scares me. [img]graemlins/uhoh2.gif[/img]
Old 09-23-2002, 09:59 AM   #5
Sio

Sometimes Cradle of filth songs are quite scary. and Manson too [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-23-2002, 10:35 AM   #6
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

whats wrong with children laughing? It's just showing their innocence [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Freakiest song i've head: "Monkey Developers" by Digital droo

NO I take that back! Digi Charrat Akhibar sounds like a 4 year old trying to sing [img]tongue.gif[/img] "Nya... Itsugi sugi na na na... ya... do do do... la la... do do do la la... do do la la... Pika Pika... la la la..." O_o ? those are lyrics?

Also, grace and glory was freaky, by hideki naganuma, all you hear is this broken record kind of tilting and scraping the play thingy... and then this SHRIL high pitched voice comes in and she just goes "EEEEEEeeeEEEeeee..." and then a guy comes in with a LOW low pitched freaky tone "aaaAAaaaAAAAaaa" and then they go into harmony and it just creates this odd effect of creepy things comming together along with a sythisized beat that doesnt really seem like it would fit if you heard them seperatley...

OH and another scary song was from Cell Dweller, where all you hear is static for 5 minutes and then suddenly a man screaming as loud as the EQ can handel, I also thing anything from konstructiv.com is creepy, music and video alike...

and the japanese Poke Rap was quite frightening too O_o the vocalist slowly goes insaine and runs out of breath as he screams out pokemon names

also: Witch Hunt has done some bizare stuff including a children's song about devil worship O_o The escaflowne sound track had some odd ones too...

Nothing scared me quite as much as the stuff on freakylinks.com too bad that site is gone now and probably replaced with something outside of films about guys in dark rooms with little lighters in front of them being grabbed at by hideously bizare critters... *sigh* those were the days

[ 09-23-2002, 10:46 AM: Message edited by: /)eathKiller ]
Old 09-23-2002, 06:17 PM   #7
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

The first time I heard Ramsteins "angles" was at night, I was laying their with the raido on and it came on, scared th f**k out me.
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge
Old 09-23-2002, 06:32 PM   #8
Andrew Mcveigh
Drow Warrior

i love marilyn manson, but the song "antichrist superstar" scares the hell out of me for some reason. also, the prelude for his fist cd called "Prelude-Family Trip" or somthing like that really gives me the the creeps!