Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2001, 10:28 PM   #1
Gandalf's Kid
Welcomed New User

I have two of the shards. One I found after killing the Tarantula Queen and the other in a hallway off the river flowing under dragonspire. I have the thing that will let me move the rocks but I don't know how to get back to the rocks. I'm at the point where I can climb the narrow walkway to get to Erathsmedor's cavern but I can't get back to the rocks to move them. I believe that is where the third dragonshard is. Help me either find the third shard or point me to the passage back to the rocks.

Thanks,
GK
Gandalf's Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2001, 10:41 PM   #2
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

The rocks are back in the passageway where you first meet Kol in the Spire and find the Bridge Crank...it's on the pathway leading off of the river with the strong current. I've found that sometimes if I plunge down the waterfall, the water "pushes" me over to where the chest is behind the two rocks. Anyway, if nothing else works, go back to the river, ride the current all the way down until you see the ledge on the right; follow it up and around, and eventually, you'll be back at the rocks.

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2001, 10:55 PM   #3
Gandalf's Kid
Welcomed New User

I can't seem to get back to the river. I dropped through the hole after talking with the blind machine builder and now I can't get back.
Gandalf's Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2001, 11:53 PM   #4
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

I've forgotten basic directions (NSEW) from this point, so I'll have to tell you by landmarks. If you've dropped through the hole, you'll need to go right (the opposite way from the crystal lake). Eventually you'll come to a bridge spanning a chasm. Leap into the chasm; this leads to the waterfall. It will either deposit you on a ledge or dump you down in the river.

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote