Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-23-2002, 05:29 PM   #11
Legolas
Jack Burton

[img]graemlins/whipitgood.gif[/img] Silence, slave, and slave of my slave!
Despite your trying to discredit your master, for which I could have you slain (in fact, I could have you slain just because I feel like it, but no matter), I shall grant you mercy. Pack up this rabble and disappear from the GD forum très quick and I'll not sell you off to a worse master than myself. What you do in the RP forum will be your own concern for now, but disobey me and I'll force you to use my own towels. And wear my slippers.
Your master hath spoken!
Old 08-23-2002, 05:32 PM   #12
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Legolas:
[img]graemlins/whipitgood.gif[/img] Silence, slave, and slave of my slave!
Despite your trying to discredit your master, for which I could have you slain (in fact, I could have you slain just because I feel like it, but no matter), I shall grant you mercy. Pack up this rabble and disappear from the GD forum très quick and I'll not sell you off to a worse master than myself. What you do in the RP forum will be your own concern for now, but disobey me and I'll force you to use my own towels. And wear my slippers.
Your master hath spoken!
*SMACK*

quiet you [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Old 08-23-2002, 05:34 PM   #13
TheGrandSlayer
Red Wizard of Thay

*Was resurrected and now has a large army of troops out side of town*"Ehh,'guess I'll have peeps give me offers...*Gets a lawn chair out and his favorite comic book*"Ahhh, the smell of burning threads in the air, along with my fav. Comic book...Times like these are more precious than anything,"

[ 08-23-2002, 05:37 PM: Message edited by: TheGrandSlayer ]
Old 08-23-2002, 05:36 PM   #14
whacky
Emerald Dragon

Dare not touch Lord Shield, Legolas, you'll have to deal with me first. My Lord, your humble defender is here to protect you with his life........... unless ..... Legolas bribes me with something good [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-23-2002, 05:37 PM   #15
Legolas
Jack Burton

Now slave, I have been trying to keep my calm with you, and I have been trying very hard. And yet, I find myself at the end of my patience. Do not think that the short-term satisfaction of these rebellious acts will measure up to the long-trem effects, for they do not. Now, let's try this one more time... kindly gather your apes and be gone. All right?
Old 08-23-2002, 05:38 PM   #16
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Legolas:
Now slave, I have been trying to keep my calm with you, and I have been trying very hard. And yet, I find myself at the end of my patience. Do not think that the short-term satisfaction of these rebellious acts will measure up to the long-trem effects, for they do not. Now, let's try this one more time... kindly gather your apes and be gone. All right?
*beats Legolas unconscious with the wet end of a half-eaten cheese and cucumber baguette of Disruption*

Old 08-23-2002, 05:38 PM   #17
TheGrandSlayer
Red Wizard of Thay

*Laughs* ohh how I love reality TV!!!
Old 08-23-2002, 05:45 PM   #18
Legolas
Jack Burton

Okay, that's it. I'll have you and your slave transferred to Lennon as soon as I see him. In the mean time...

*snif snif!*

Meet my slavekeeping force!

[img]graemlins/bunny.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bunny.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bunny.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bunny.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/bunny.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/knightsmile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bunny.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bunny.gif[/img]
Old 08-23-2002, 06:12 PM   #19
Tancred
White Dragon

Tancred lowers his binoculars.
"Looks like a small army of fluffy bunnies..." he says, aghast.
"Sweet Blacksmith's Teeth!" curses Karnas.
"I thought things were bad in the OTHER thread..."
Karnas makes a noise like sucking teeth. "Perhaps a prudent retreat is in order?"
Tancred nods, hurriedly.
Old 08-23-2002, 06:15 PM   #20
Legolas
Jack Burton

Oh dear, a ranger gathers some (admittedly pink) bunnies and the paladins run. What's the world coming to?