Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-29-2003, 08:04 AM   #41
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
.... um... yeah, sorry about that. I didn't pay my bill in time, and i got disconnected, hence the dragon. Won't happen again though, promise.
Will you get me my eyebrows back, though?

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 08-29-2003, 11:50 AM   #42
Haldir
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Xen:
And they say that for *all* games. But games like BG series where you actually need to use your brain(!) are not so known to society. I have many friends who say that BG sucks becuase you play it with Mouse(!) and there is not shooting involved and they never heard of the game.
Yes that is right, isn't it Xen! Some people say that BG sucks, because they rather play shooting and simple games. I say that you need a lot of patience to play and finish the BG, but I use it because I love D&D world, and lord of the rings and because conversations are made very good. It can help you to get better in English! English became one of the international languages, if u like it or not. most of the games, cartoons, texsts... are written in english. uppss, off course?
Old 08-29-2003, 11:53 AM   #43
Haldir
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by True_Moose:
[img]graemlins/offtopic.gif[/img] Thank ye, Lothar.

I can see that. Actually, I had a friend whose mom wouldn't let him play BG2 because - get this - there is magic in the game, and that encourages witchcraft. Talk about 16th century. Anyways, my point is, it should stay in the hands of the parents. In the end, if the parents don't care, the kids can play the game anyways. It's up to the parents to be better informed, and rational, about what their kids are exposed to, IMHO. Otherwise, as a society, we can't do anything about it. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Because there is magic involved?