Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-02-2001, 02:23 PM   #1
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I had been hoping to become a moderator, and watch over the IceWind Dale board, but then I realized that RudeDawg or FatherBronze had just as good of a shot as anyone, so I figured that I was not ever going to see those shiny stars.

Now that I am thinking about it more, since nothing is really going on in this forum with BGI, I bet that Ertai could easily Moderate for IceWind Dale/HoW, and do an excellent job. Besides the fact that this board is slow to receice much traffic, he is already a moderator, which makes it easier on Ziroc and Chocolate, , to keep up with their lackeys.

I Vote for Ertai to make it to the Icewind Dale Board...He deserves it.
Are there any objections???

Should I copy this post into the Icewind Dale forum??? I did not know if I should or not...

------------------

Larry, a Loyal Guardian of the OHF

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 05-02-2001).]
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2001, 02:36 PM   #2
Stealthy

I agree Larry, Ertai would be great. Sadly though his PC is faulty and currently he is unable to use it all until the power supply is fixed

------------------

My doctor told me to eat more, but all this spam hasn't helped.

Click here for the album site.

Shadow Mage of the OHF.

Funny Bone of the LH
Stealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2001, 11:20 AM   #3
Xanthul
Symbol of Cyric

You all are lying !! My computer is OK !!!

Seriously Larry, i have an objection to my moderatorship in that forum: I havent still played Heart of Winter. i think i´ll get it this week anyway. Dunno, im ready to help as a member or as a moderator, Ziroc will decide, im at his will . Anyway i dont think im the most IWD-Wise member here.

------------------
"Let my spells do the dirty work" Ertai, High Sorceror of the Holy Flame
Xanthul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2001, 04:41 AM   #4
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
I had been hoping to become a moderator, and watch over the IceWind Dale board, but then I realized that RudeDawg or FatherBronze had just as good of a shot as anyone, so I figured that I was not ever going to see those shiny stars.

Now that I am thinking about it more, since nothing is really going on in this forum with BGI, I bet that Ertai could easily Moderate for IceWind Dale/HoW, and do an excellent job. Besides the fact that this board is slow to receice much traffic, he is already a moderator, which makes it easier on Ziroc and Chocolate, , to keep up with their lackeys.

I Vote for Ertai to make it to the Icewind Dale Board...He deserves it.
Are there any objections???

Should I copy this post into the Icewind Dale forum??? I did not know if I should or not...

Actually I had been really thinking of nominating you for the post Larry. Alterantively we could have a straw pole or something between you, Ertai, Father Bronze and RudeDawg, assuming RD and FB even want the post.

------------------

Holy Avenger of the OHF and part time Pinguindiebjäger
Old 05-17-2001, 08:43 AM   #5
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

No, no...I have actually only played the game once, and the only thing I have going for me is the cheat book/strategy guide. I doubt Ziroc wants another Moderator...I think he will just split up the work with the ones he's got.
(yet, how can I know a God's mind)?

------------------

Larry, a Loyal Guardian of the OHF
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote