Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: When Did You Lose Your Virginity?
17- below 28 43.08%
18-25 33 50.77%
26- up 4 6.15%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-12-2003, 08:18 PM   #41
T/-/alali
Baaz Draconian

We still need the have not lost it yet. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-13-2003, 05:11 AM   #42
Epona
Zartan

(((((Stormy)))))

I was 16 (nearly 17), and it was with a guy from school/college I'd been dating for a while. Thoroughly enjoyed it, and haven't looked back.

Oh yeah and my motto is 'no love without a glove' Be safe, whatever you do.
Old 05-13-2003, 06:40 AM   #43
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

i lost it and right now im 14 soon 15....and i aint lying a little young but as someone said do it when your ready and for 2 and a half months ago i was ready
Old 05-13-2003, 09:56 AM   #44
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by Mordenheim:
I just had to respond...

You stud [img]smile.gif[/img]

sorry...
LOL not at that age. No stud about it....besides I was not the umm initiator [img]smile.gif[/img] . Seriously, it was just something that happened....I do not think it traumatized me..or warped my personality..but you would have to ask Mysticelt about that..Im an odd duck anyway but that has nothing to do with sexuality.

Old 05-13-2003, 09:57 AM   #45
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by antryg:
I was sixteen and had been going with the girl for 6 months. It was a first for both of us. I can tell you exactly where it was, her name, physical discription, what record was on the stereo, and what song was playing. We were together for 3 years, until her parents forbade her to see me again. Romeo and Juliet was not an option. That was over 30 years ago and it is still an important and cherished memory.
Odd how just one word can give away your age

[ 05-13-2003, 10:00 AM: Message edited by: MagiK ]

Old 05-13-2003, 02:53 PM   #46
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

First of all, thank you guys for taking this thread seriously... as much as it sounds weird and all... i appreciate it A LOT! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Memnoch: thanks man... watch it closely... you're the man! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cloudy: you hit it dead on. i am not asking "how" but "when". Memnoch said it doesn't really matter, but i am doing this poll for numerical reasons... as some people here lost it at a very early age. thanks for expounding on that.

stormy: *hugs* it's tough... and i thank you for sharing it with the rest of us.. that's hard to do.. (and for voting too [img]smile.gif[/img] )

to all you people: you guys rock! thanks for voting and making this thread a happy discussion of the topic! so i take it that your first time, no matter how bad or good, is always memorable. (that scares the beejesus out of me). my current girlfriend already has done it, my friends, wow. I just got surprised. i never actually thought that well (i consider it to be more conservative here since sex isn't really a healthy thing to talk about here), at such a young age my friends would lose it... majority of them are women.

now on my part. i am 18 (okay, i was about to type 17 LOL), and still am a virgin. and now i think i am quite happy and proud of it. i know that i won't rush into things because i know in due time it will come. and with the revelations i have discovered about their experiences, it isn't that good. whatever revelations may come my way, i'll stick to mine. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-13-2003, 02:58 PM   #47
Charlie
Lord Ao

Losing your virginity is so much better than looking at your hand and saying.........
"Did the Earth move for you too baby?".

(EDIT) Hey, happy birthday Bahamut. Haveyeagoodun. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 05-13-2003, 03:00 PM: Message edited by: Charlie ]
[img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/england1.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />One Love, Peace. [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/pissr.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/piss.gif\" alt=\" - \" />
Old 05-13-2003, 03:04 PM   #48
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

no! it's not my birthday man.. LOL i just got so used to 17 since a lot happened that time... now i am 18 and legal to drive, drink and whatever, it really hasn't sunk in yet... [img]smile.gif[/img]

EDIT: thanks anyway! i'll consider it a belated?

[ 05-13-2003, 03:05 PM: Message edited by: Bahamut ]
Old 05-13-2003, 03:08 PM   #49
Charlie
Lord Ao

Hee, lol, ok mate. [img]smile.gif[/img]
[img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/england1.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />One Love, Peace. [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/pissr.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/piss.gif\" alt=\" - \" />
Old 05-13-2003, 03:11 PM   #50
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:
First of all, thank you guys for taking this thread seriously... as much as it sounds weird and all... i appreciate it A LOT! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Memnoch: thanks man... watch it closely... you're the man! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cloudy: you hit it dead on. i am not asking "how" but "when". Memnoch said it doesn't really matter, but i am doing this poll for numerical reasons... as some people here lost it at a very early age. thanks for expounding on that.

stormy: *hugs* it's tough... and i thank you for sharing it with the rest of us.. that's hard to do.. (and for voting too [img]smile.gif[/img] )

to all you people: you guys rock! thanks for voting and making this thread a happy discussion of the topic! so i take it that your first time, no matter how bad or good, is always memorable. (that scares the beejesus out of me). my current girlfriend already has done it, my friends, wow. I just got surprised. i never actually thought that well (i consider it to be more conservative here since sex isn't really a healthy thing to talk about here), at such a young age my friends would lose it... majority of them are women.

now on my part. i am 18 (okay, i was about to type 17 LOL), and still am a virgin. and now i think i am quite happy and proud of it. i know that i won't rush into things because i know in due time it will come. and with the revelations i have discovered about their experiences, it isn't that good. whatever revelations may come my way, i'll stick to mine. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Hey Bahamut! [img]smile.gif[/img] I'm glad your thread has been a good one for you. I didn't answer here, but I did answer your poll. I was a year older than you are and it wasn't something I like to remember.... As someone else noted, be sure your partner is ready too. I'm really glad to see you are thinking about things and making up your mind after hearing from lots of people about their own experiences. I wish you all the best and when you do decide it's the right time, you'll be glad you didn't just follow the crowd earlier, I'm sure!