Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-26-2004, 02:41 PM   #11
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

I think my fav of all time, though, was when I yelled "I like cheese!" to a man sitting at a bus stop...I have to wonder what his day was like after that, though...

Another time, me and my friend were walking around in a department store, and he grabbed a slinky bikini and walked up to an old lady, and asked her where the dressing room was...he couldn't keep a straight face, though...lol

Is that what you really want to say?
Old 07-27-2004, 07:07 AM   #12
Arledrian
Egyptian Goddess of the Dead

I like playing practical jokes on people once in a while. I'm not a complete clown, but I do like to bring people out of their complacency every now and then.

One of my favourite capers is following someone through a door when they're not aware of it (preferably someone of high occupational standing - doctor, professor etc.) and letting the door fall heavily onto me, then doubling over in pain and letting out a loud groan. They always wheel around and go "oh I'm so sorry... are you alright? I really didn't see you come through the door... oh I hope you've not sprained anything... " - their consternation has me in hysterics every time.
Old 07-27-2004, 07:42 AM   #13
Link
Jack Burton

I have the nasty habit of telling all sorts of strange stories to girls all the time, just to check if they're stupid enough to believe me. Usually the ones that watch me with a raised eyebrow and tell me that I shouldn't talk bullsh*t all the time are the ones I like best.
Examples of stories? I once fooled three female friends of mine on the beach saying I had a tattoo once, and my mother made me remove it AND made me pay for it. So they were like "Ooooh where did you have it?". So I pointed to my right shoulder blade (sp?) and they started looking. "There's no scar!" one of them exclamed after a while. So I said "Yeah, they did a real good job on that one." They were impressed, and it wasn't until I was having a laughing fit and started rolling in the sand that they understood the story was't true after all.

You won't believe what I've made girls believe. And no; they weren't all blondes

[ 07-27-2004, 07:43 AM: Message edited by: Link ]
Old 07-27-2004, 07:55 AM   #14
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

I made a couple of my friends in grade school believe that the skin on my face was synthetic. After I told them, I went to the bathroom and had the laugh of my life. I know one of them still thinks I have artificial skin, and it's been 7-8 years.
Old 07-27-2004, 07:58 AM   #15
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Arledrian:

One of my favourite capers is following someone through a door when they're not aware of it (preferably someone of high occupational standing - doctor, professor etc.) and letting the door fall heavily onto me, then doubling over in pain and letting out a loud groan. They always wheel around and go "oh I'm so sorry... are you alright? I really didn't see you come through the door... oh I hope you've not sprained anything... " - their consternation has me in hysterics every time.
Hahahaha. Oh man, you absolute bastard!

Um... I really can't say a I'm much of a practical joker myself....
Old 07-27-2004, 09:24 AM   #16
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Hmmm I can't say I'm much of a practical joker either. Although in my teens I did do some funny stuff. Like climb onto the roof of the local pub after collecting some apples from an apple tree and throwing them at customers in the beer garden then ducking back down onto the roof so they were bloody confused as to who the hell was pelting them with apples. Then inevitably we (I was with a mate) ducked too late one time and a guy saw us. He got the owner and we quickly climbed off the roof only to be chased down the street. We were too quick for them of course

Plenty of things like that.
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 07-27-2004, 10:10 AM   #17
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

Arledrian: I seen people lurk right outside of doors (the ones the person inside couldn't see through) and then smack the door as the unsuspectin schmuck opened it...then, it just goes as you described!

Link, I think you're evil...but that's okay, because it's hilarious! And artificial skin, Bozo of Bones? You have some pretty gullible friends...

I don't really pull pranks, though...especially not like that apple stunt (which is pretty clever, btw)...I just like people to have strange occurences in thier lives, caused by yours truly.

Funny thing is, though, I've never really thought about doing this stuff until fairly recently...maybe my school play was the driving force---I had the loudest, funniest part.

It's really fun, by the way, to say "Hey, how ya doin?" to complete strangers you pass in the car...

Is that what you really want to say?
Old 07-27-2004, 10:18 AM   #18
Link
Jack Burton

Well, it's not that I tell those stories on purpose ( of course I do) but it's just that when the situation begs for me to tell stories loaded with bollocks, then I just do that. It's not my fault those girls believe me [img]smile.gif[/img]