Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-26-2004, 10:08 AM   #1
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

All right, so I've been annoying people (my family mostly) by leaning over to them when it's really quiet and whispering to them "I'm Batman." I've also enjoyed shouting random, completely harmless and nonsensical things out of car windows (the other day, I shouted the word "Pigeon" to a woman in a bank parking lot, and she ducked...)

What I'm wondering is...have any of the rest of you ever acted completely insane in public?

Is that what you really want to say?
Old 07-26-2004, 10:45 AM   #2
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

Welcome to (from what you described) my every day life!

I don't shout at people from the car window however. That's just nasty. I preffer throwing water balloons filled with ink at them! hehe

j/k
Old 07-26-2004, 10:57 AM   #3
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

I don`t act like this (usually). But I once called my teacher the B word becuase I hate her when I was in cinema but she didn`t notice me.
Old 07-26-2004, 11:38 AM   #4
Rikard T'Aranaxz
Harper

you called her batman coz you hate her?
Old 07-26-2004, 11:40 AM   #5
Rikard T'Aranaxz
Harper

on topic saying random things to random ppl at random times is the way lives should be lived
Old 07-26-2004, 11:52 AM   #6
philip
Galvatron

You know what you should try?

It's only good in countries in which people spend their free time on street for example reading (people at school did it in Rome for example). Now if you see a target, someone who's standing there obviously not begging for money you take take like 1 or 2 cent and throw it in front of them you should see people's faces
Old 07-26-2004, 11:56 AM   #7
Rikard T'Aranaxz
Harper

and thats exactly why ppl dont like tourists in their cities [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-26-2004, 12:20 PM   #8
philip
Galvatron

Quote:
Originally posted by Rikard T'Aranaxz:
and thats exactly why ppl dont like tourists in their cities [img]tongue.gif[/img]
This one was pretty innocent compared to some other things (those other things were far out of line though) [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Maybe a don't list would be appropriate for those things and I'm happy others thought that way as well cause the rest of my room seemed to enjoy and think it was ok to throw waterballoons and apples on people out of the window and one even managed to throw a water balloon through someone's window into a house. Don't go playing rugby/soccer in hotel corridors or throw with apples in a hotel room. Steal stuff from restaurants and street vendors :/
/disclaimer: I wasn't involved in any of these and I had a hell of a great time with 'all those losers that can't have fun cause they don't drink much and don't trash stuff or do anything that could get you sent home or arrested.' Some people still have to learn some things :/
Old 07-26-2004, 12:44 PM   #9
Illumina Drathiran'ar
Apophis

5 Card Draw Champion
As somebody who frequents diners at least four nights a week, I'm used to acting insane for my own amusement.
One night sticks out in my mind. A group of people were playing Risk at a table near us. A quip of mine led to a bet, and I ended up walking up to this table of complete strangers and informing them that Risk is "the game of world conquest."
I won.

http://xkcd.com/386/
http://www.xkcd.com/406/

My heart is like my coffee. Black, bitter, icy, and with a straw.
Old 07-26-2004, 12:55 PM   #10
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

I love messing with peoples brains! I once stopped by to a gipsy beggar and started counting money while she started blessing my seed for the next fifteen generations(I kid you not!). I counted close to 200$ and then I gave her 1 cent(actually one lp, which is about 1/7 of a cent). I walked away, and she rose up(she must have forgot she wasn't supposed to have a leg) and threw at me not only the money I gave her but then some as well! I also sometimes just act gay with my friend in the public, and then I laugh my a$$ off at the peoples' expressions. I also enjoy feigning I fell infront of a tram, while the helpless driver pulls out her hair trying to stop. I love people...