Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-25-2003, 12:00 AM   #1
Gumby
Elite Waterdeep Guard

i was going thru the underdark and entered ust natha. did all the talking to set up the small drow quests, specifically freeing the woman from the illithid. but solafein just sits there and never moves. so when i go to the place to release her, no one is there. does anyone know if i can forcibly trigger this quest? its very annoying that it won't trigger. thanks
Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2003, 06:16 AM   #2
Annatar
Mephistopheles

Did you try talking to Solaufein?
Because when you walk up to him he will not initiate Dialog with you.

[add] Welcome to Ironworks Gumby... [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]

[ 02-25-2003, 09:27 AM: Message edited by: Annatar ]
Old 02-25-2003, 10:36 PM   #3
Gumby
Elite Waterdeep Guard

yeah, i talked to him. i forgot to add that i have the tactics mod installed. he just says he has important things to do and doesn't have time to be bothered. thanks for the welcome annatar.
Old 02-25-2003, 11:48 PM   #4
Brainless One
Zhentarim Guard

What part of this quest are you in exactly? If you are in the quest I am thinking of, not getting the drow guy to the interception spot quick enough will screw it up. If you get him there in time, he should be talked to by the drow lady. Is my info right? By the way, welcome to Ironworks Gumby!
-Brainless One
Brainless One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2003, 03:56 AM   #5
MidNightForce
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I had a similar bug there once. I talked with both solofain and Phaere, and i was told to meet them near the southern tunnels. Phaere went away and solofain was still hanging there at the city exit the whole time. Noone was at the southern tunnels to fight the illithids, if they would ever show up [img]smile.gif[/img] I tried resting there, speaking with solofain and reloading but nothing worked, so i had to slaughter the whole drow town as revenge for their bugged behaviour [img]smile.gif[/img]
MidNightForce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2003, 09:07 AM   #6
Gumby
Elite Waterdeep Guard

hey midnightforce, thats exactly what happened with my game. i also slaughtered the entire city, hehe. silly drow must die for making me wait. oh well, i guess i'll have to hope it works next time i play thru. thanks for the replies.