Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-18-2002, 11:51 AM   #91
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Spree, if you let me and Mistral meet up and travel together, I PROMISE to not even like her, except for her usefulness as a magic-user.
Pretty please!
~Larry gives that green-eyed, lost puppy dawg look
~
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2002, 11:51 AM   #92
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

You're just lucky it evens the numbers Garnet.
Otherwise Spree might've tried stitching a sausage to your loin area and gluing on hair in such places as your armpit.
She might've even started calling you Bob.
Old 01-18-2002, 11:56 AM   #93
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
You're just lucky it evens the numbers Garnet.
Otherwise Spree might've tried stitching a sausage to your loin area and gluing on hair in such places as your armpit.
She might've even started calling you Bob.

::blows raspberries:: Like to see her try!

(Would've just brought in my dwarven tank instead. Not quite as cute and spunky as Crystal, but grand in a fight and handy in a tavern brawl!)

[ 01-18-2002: Message edited by: Garnet FalconDance ]

Old 01-18-2002, 12:04 PM   #94
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Hail Crystal!

Deciding Your Location...

A half-elf has some choices, as does a fighter. Your lack of a specific deity only broadens horizons. Your rambunctious manner would lead your to travel, and a place like Nearsessi would likely bore the hell out of you. You're adaptable, and enjoy adventure...

Crystal, your story begins in the Northern city of Serinaquei. Serinaquei is the Northernmost city in all of the lands, and is on the Western side of the Bulwark River. It's part of the fabled "Trinity" of cities, which encludes Serinaquei, Khalidin, and Karamikay. It takes only five hours to walk from one of these cities to either of its sisters. The Bulwark ferry is comparitavely close to you, and it would take between 10 hours and a day to get there from your city, depending on your route and way of transportation. Serinaquei is a beautiful city, and interesting as well. Deities worshipped here are Ciretose, Tareniti, and Mesrhy. You like to travel, but you also enjoy certain luxuries, and so have settled a cozy home. Your house is on the Eastern side of the city, where things are peaceful. You're fairly well off from your years of adventuring, but you do work a part-time job as a waitress and cook in the city's tavern - "The Serenity Inn". You have a few friends in the city, and most aquaintances of yours think fairly of you. Unfortunately not everybody has the pleasure of knowing you because you adventure so frequently!
Killing Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2002, 12:16 PM   #95
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:

Spree, if you let me and Mistral meet up and travel together, I PROMISE to not even like her, except for her usefulness as a magic-user.
Pretty please!
~Larry gives that green-eyed, lost puppy dawg look
~

Oh no. Not the puppy-dog eyes. Anything but the green puppy dawg eyes! Ooooohhh... Damn yooouuuuu... All right, I give in. I'll try to work it out. You can never say I'm not generous modding mage! I taught you how to cook, let you use my tavern as a temple, let you work in my tavern, gave you a wolf puppy, and NOW I'm doing this!

Talthyr - I'm going to grant you one wish. What do you want more that ANYTHING in Ironworks? Do you want a girdle of gender change?
Old 01-18-2002, 12:33 PM   #96
Talthyr Malkaviel

More than anything? I dunno, what sort of thing?
I'm not sure I fully trust you after that scissor incident (j/k)
Old 01-18-2002, 12:35 PM   #97
Lucre
Elminster

Are you going to have lots of sifferent threads, like one fore each city, because everyone posting on here will be very confusing unless you tell everyone who lives in such and such a place to write in one colour and in another place another colour.
Lucre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2002, 12:40 PM   #98
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Lucre- How'd you figure it out?! How'd you know about the color-typee thing?! ARGH...

LARRY! HAVE YOU BEEN READING MY DIARY AGAIN?!

Talthyr- I've decided that 6 to 8 is OK. Just so long as it isn't as out of wack as before. Do you want the filling to your sandwhich back?
Old 01-18-2002, 12:47 PM   #99
Talthyr Malkaviel

Well, luckily, I myself have still got my genitals, but if you want the numbers to be even, I'm not at all opposed to being either sex, which would you prefer?
Old 01-18-2002, 12:58 PM   #100
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

[img]graemlins/troutslap.gif[/img] I'm asking you which you would prefer you goose! And be quick about it, we're starting today!