Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2001, 02:10 AM   #21
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Er Avatar? This involves clan roleplaying yes? Thats what the clan threads are for until (maybe) Z creates a roleplaying forum. Remember your meant to be a Spam Sentinal So keep the roleplaying localised to the clan threads in future ok?
Or I could be wrong, any Mods a help on this?

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

Overlord of all that I behold and anything that i happen to not notice either.

Founding Hamlet of the HADB.
Old 10-11-2001, 03:19 AM   #22
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:
Er Avatar? This involves clan roleplaying yes? Thats what the clan threads are for until (maybe) Z creates a roleplaying forum. Remember your meant to be a Spam Sentinal So keep the roleplaying localised to the clan threads in future ok?

Hey does this mean a clan can only have one active thread??
Most would be in the new thread. Stop BICKERING as it was Neb's idea anyway!
and don't stick your tongue at me or I'll do it back

------------------
Old 10-11-2001, 04:16 AM   #23
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:
Quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:

Hey does this mean a clan can only have one active thread??
Most would be in the new thread. Stop BICKERING as it was Neb's idea anyway!
and don't stick your tongue at me or I'll do it back

Yes actually each clan CAN have only one active thread. Thats why I was asking you to not roleplay in a new thread
Lol this is what a SPAM SENTINAL is meant to prevent not do themselves
So when Neb said shall we put this in a new thread you go OI YOU! NOOOOOO!

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

Old 10-11-2001, 05:11 AM   #24
Lord Arn Dragonfire
The Magister

well we have allready opened this thread so can we please keep roleplaying here?

------------------
Bronze Cavalier of ALSB, symbol and protector of goodness

May light illuminate u all
Old 10-11-2001, 06:40 AM   #25
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Arn Dragonfire:
well we have allready opened this thread so can we please keep roleplaying here?

My advice is to carry on the role playing from this point on in one of the clan threads. Or if you really want to use this one than email a mod if they are on here. I may be wrong here but Im pretty sure there shouldnt be extra threads like this on clan stuff.

------------------

Old 10-11-2001, 06:57 AM   #26
Lord Arn Dragonfire
The Magister

allrighty

------------------
Bronze Cavalier of ALSB, symbol and protector of goodness

May light illuminate u all
Old 10-11-2001, 11:12 AM   #27
Vampire

( back to role playing after Azure moaning! BAD Azure! )

Avatar realises this is in fact a Nightcrawler. It is a Collossal Black Worm that tunnels from underground and is made of pure evil energy itself. It can swallow an entire party and you must cut yourself out.

*** Avatar raises his holy malet and with the light beam directed by Neb on the roof, Avatar uses the malet to direct a holy celestrial beam of Annamatour at the nightcrawler. The undead shrieks at the sheer brightness and the hole room is lightened with white light and the daylight spell. The Animal took no damage but is temporily blinded. Is however capable of blind fight***

------------------
Old 10-11-2001, 11:30 AM   #28
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Soory guy's, work is biting into my time.
good luck on the night crawler. I will be in and out
for awhile.

------------------
The Ruby Rouge of the ALSB
Official Slayer of Pest's in Cloudy's Kitchen
Blessed is the Warlock
Advisor to the Lady Lioness for Kitchen raid's and such...
Old 10-11-2001, 03:09 PM   #29
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:

Neb on the roof
(Ummmm.... Neb is INSIDE the temple.)

Neb teleports behind the cultists charging towards him and unleashes one of his strongest spells, Neb's Detonating Missiles, which works like Magic Missile except each missile is in fact a 10D6 fireball, Neb can only cast this one once each day, the cultists are fried by the spell and flung far away, Neb searches the small prayer area which he is in, after a few seconds he finds a secret door which he opens, revealing a pitch black room behind it, Neb enters the room.

After Neb enters the room, the door slams shut behind him, Neb knows that light spells will be useless in here and so he reaches out with his aura to feel if any other things are inside the room, he detects four powerful negative auras, three of which are moving towards him and prepares a Solar Ray, a blast of concentrated sunlight which kills most undead in one shot, he points towards the nearest moving aura and unleashes his spell.

The light obliterated the creature completely, no trace of it's aura remained in the room, he ducked an attack from the second thing, but the third was too fast for him, it brought a large fist, hammer or club down on his left arm, crushing the bone in it, he screamed in pain and turned towards it, he removed a wand of the Sun from his Bag of Holding and unleashed it's power by breaking it, a wave of positive energy swept over the room, overwhelming and destroying the two remaining moving auras, the third and unmoving one was not affected however, Neb was also unharmed.

As the two things were destroyed, light returned to the room, a small cave, in the middle of the cave stood a large black diamond, the size of a human, Neb turned around, opened the door and headed towards his companions, he needed Avatar's mallet if he was to destroy that thing, and Avatar could not be permitted to do it, the power would be Neb's and Neb's alone.

------------------
Worshipper of Tiax.
Wielder of the ancient Lawyer spells.
Member of the HADB clan.

Ally of the Fluffy Queen and the Dreaded Red Fluffy
General of the highest class and Leader of the Legal Department in the IW Peacekeeping Force.
ORT member, Official Demander of Stuff.

Sorcerer of Lady Lioness' Court.

"If Silence is golden, why does everyone talk so much?"
Old 10-11-2001, 04:25 PM   #30
Vampire

Avatar was just about to be swollowed hole by the Nightcrwaler when Jaheira herself intervened:

"Foul Creature! And Feed the Earth!"

***Jaheira casts a special spell she made against undead called Jaheira's Wrath. It concentrates all available light into a needle thin ray that strike the monster but once inside it explodes. The Nightcrawler let out a huge SCREAM and light could be seen coming out of its mouth and eyes. The creature was wavering and Avatar used the hOly Malet with a critical strike destroyed the foul creature.. THANKS Jaheira ***

Avatar races towards Neb's direction as he hears mini multiple explosions and a cry of pain.
Avatar goes through a cave and sees Neb holding a black diamond of epic proportions and evil.

------------------