Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2004, 01:06 PM   #21
NobleNick
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by Aerich:
So here's some other strats, if you're not already using them -
1) Speed boots. Can switch off with a Ring of Free Action if going against casters.
2)Free Action - Cast that Web with a different character and run right through.
3) Invisibility potions - chug them down right after attacking.
4) Mirror Image. Gotta have it - it may even work with my strategy above - cast Mirror Image, then go invisible - hopefully when you backstab the MI comes back up, protecting you from archers, etc, and allowing you to run/spell out of range. I must test this.
Aerich,

I have used 1 and 2; but had overlooked 3 and 4. Now that I have a Fighter/Thief, I hope to stay out of situations that call for these tactics; but maybe I'll find them useful. Thanks!

--------------------
What's a party,
without a song?
Bards ROCK!
Party On!!
NobleNick is offline   Reply With Quote