Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-2002, 10:04 PM   #1
True_Moose
Gold Dragon

I need help putting up a image on my sig. I've got the pic and it's in the right size. Can anyone help me or point me to someone who can?
Old 09-17-2002, 10:11 PM   #2
Moni

Click on my profile up there at the top of the page and then edit it...in the sig box for your profile, type in [ img ]yourimage'sproperties(location)[ /img ] but leave the spaces out of the img tags.

Old 09-17-2002, 10:13 PM   #3
True_Moose
Gold Dragon

K. Thanks Moni.

Do I have to have it on the net somewhere or can I just upload it to IW? Also, what do you mean by properties? [I know I'm thick, I like to think it's genetic]

[ 09-17-2002, 10:39 PM: Message edited by: True_Moose ]
Old 09-17-2002, 10:20 PM   #4
Moni

You bet!
If it doesn't show up and you know you have the info typed in correctly, it might be that the place you are linking the image from does not allow it.
If that turns out to be the case, PM either Sazerac, Bokken, or Deathbringer, or resident sig-hosting heroes.

I have a thesis statement to type up for literature so I need to get going if I am to be in bed by 10.

Take Care, True_Moose!
See You Again Sometime!
[img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]