Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-2003, 06:30 PM   #51
GForce

just knew it would not last. Both have huge egos and wallets. Its all about the money fame glitz and glamor. besides Ben probably decided not to marry because he finally realized that Jennifer is way too expensive to keep. anyone heard and seen what an extravagant life she has? she's is really living it up with all that money. and yeah, I agree with Xen. its just the arse that Ben wants.

Old 09-16-2003, 09:17 PM   #52
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
Note to some people: it's "couldn't care less" not "could care less"....think about it...you couldn't care less means you care very little and that is what you are trying to say right??
so, go ahead and hate me for being an annoying bastard
[img]graemlins/bootyshake.gif[/img] . Did anyone hear that fart sound? Oh. That was just Vaskez. [/QUOTE]Ooh harsh. Now no one can doubt Z's cussing ability [/QUOTE]heh, nope. I'm just not as crass as you dude. lol!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 09-17-2003, 02:03 AM   #53
Azimaith
Manshoon

I heard this somewhere, maybe it was on the radio.
"Name of Ben Afflecks upcoming movie, Daredevil, time of Ben Afflecks upcoming marriage: The Flash."

Sounds about right, i'm already upset that I wasted memory on learning that Ben Affleck and Jenifer Lopez were getting married, in fact, I don't even know who either are really.
The Democrats bash the Republicans and the Republicans bash the democrats, now everyones got mud in their eyes and they can\'t see what matters.<br />Check out this site: [url]\"http://www.thehaca.com/about.htm\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.thehaca.com/about.htm</a>
Old 09-17-2003, 11:43 PM   #54
Nerull
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Azimaith:
Sounds about right, i'm already upset that I wasted memory on learning that Ben Affleck and Jenifer Lopez were getting married, in fact, I don't even know who either are really.
Honestly, I don't think either of them really know who they are, so don't feel bad. Both of them are beyond fake, but Lopez especially. Jenny from the Block is the biggest joke of all; per her friends she grew up with she came from an upper middle class family. She's as much street as Kid Rock is.

And if either of them cannot figure out who they are, how are they supposed to get to know each other? Anybody who expected this to last past 6 months of marriage needs a major reality check.
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin
Old 09-18-2003, 03:04 AM   #55
Link
Jack Burton

I recall Salma Hayek (another actress) and Jennifer Lopez having a cat fight over the fact that Jennifer claimed to be Latina too. [img]smile.gif[/img] Salma said (and quite truthful, I believe) that Jenny only looks to be Latina, but doesn't even speak Spanish, let alone the fact that she never grew up near something Latin [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-18-2003, 04:16 AM   #56
Zuvio
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
I recall Salma Hayek (another actress) and Jennifer Lopez having a cat fight over the fact that Jennifer claimed to be Latina too. [img]smile.gif[/img] Salma said (and quite truthful, I believe) that Jenny only looks to be Latina, but doesn't even speak Spanish, let alone the fact that she never grew up near something Latin [img]smile.gif[/img]
Nope, she grew up on the 6, just around the corner from the block, where the story of her life lies.

J.Lo: take your money, buy an isolated island near the north/south pool, move there and never show your arrogant obnoxious face again....

Ben: stop prying your way into the main character role for films you are obviously not suited for.....

[ 09-18-2003, 04:20 AM: Message edited by: Zuvio ]
Old 09-18-2003, 05:56 AM   #57
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

its true she has a nice 4$$
Old 09-19-2003, 06:51 AM   #58
Nerull
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Cristian:
its true she has a nice 4$$
And...

There are good looking actresses, models, singers, etc. all over the place. Cut one down and another would take their place. Especially in this day and age of cosmetic surgery, physical beauty is much more common. Besides, beyond the butt I really do not find her that good looking.
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin
Old 09-19-2003, 06:59 AM   #59
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Nerull:
quote:
Originally posted by Azimaith:
Honestly, I don't think either of them really know who they are, so don't feel bad. Both of them are beyond fake, but Lopez especially. Jenny from the Block is the biggest joke of all; per her friends she grew up with she came from an upper middle class family. She's as much street as Kid Rock is.[/QUOTE]I'll agree with you on that, ever take a look at Vh1? She was a night club dancer before she became an singer (actress, whatever), which would explain her talented moves in some of her music videos [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]

The only reason Kid Rock was a street kid was because he decided to Dj back in Detroit. Don't mistake it though, his family was wealthy.