Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-18-2002, 05:42 PM   #71
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:

*starts singing alongside Talthyr, and then goes tofetch his bagpipes*
hey ive got a joke about bagpipes:

"A man walks into a bar with an octopus. He sits the octopus down on a stool and tells everyone in the bar that this is a very talented octopus. He can play any instrument in the world. He hears everyone in the crowd laughing at him ... so he says he will wager £50 to anyone who has an instrument that the octopus can't play.

A guy walks up with a guitar and sits it beside the octopus. The octopus starts playing better than Jimi Hendrix. So the man pays his £50.

Another guy walks up with a trumpet, The octopus plays the trumpet better than Dizzy Gillespie. So the man pays his £50.

A third guy walks up with bagpipes. He sits them down and the octopus fumbles with it for a minute and sets it down with a confused look. "Ha!", the man says, "can't you play it?"

The octopus looks up at the man and says "Play it? I'm going to f*ck it as soon as I get its pajamas off."
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 05-18-2002, 05:48 PM   #72
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Encard:
Encard walks in, then figures out he doesn't know how to dance and is too young to drink and stands around shuffling his feet.
Hey, age doesn't matter here *forces bottle of whisky into his hand* It's scottish night!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
BTW, that's a great joke Scholarcs!!!
Old 05-18-2002, 06:52 PM   #73
Encard
Quintesson

Encard thinks for a moment, shrugs, and drinks. "Hmm... are you sure this isn't water?" His eyes bulge for a moment, then he says, "Yes, definitely water. Oh, well. Fuzzy..." [img]smile.gif[/img] Now, what exactly do you people do here?
Old 05-18-2002, 07:03 PM   #74
Glorfindel

What is this? a spam ball
Old 05-18-2002, 07:23 PM   #75
Epona
Zartan

Hey I'm pished but I wanna dance - who's up for it? Just watch your toes LOL
Old 05-18-2002, 07:29 PM   #76
Talthyr Malkaviel

Well, I'm a little pished alsho, but to heck wiv it.
*dances with Epsilon*
Old 05-18-2002, 07:30 PM   #77
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Shit that was quick Laura! You're almost as bad as the young'uns when it comes to getting pished
Old 05-18-2002, 07:32 PM   #78
Glorfindel

Hmmm I dont think I want to dance with you while your wearing those steal caps Epona [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]
Old 05-18-2002, 07:33 PM   #79
Talthyr Malkaviel

Well, Epsilon had a headstart, by a whole bottle of Vodka, so it eevens out.
Old 05-18-2002, 07:34 PM   #80
Glorfindel

I just hate getting pished:p being pished is soooo bad.... what is pished?... Im taking you mean Pissed [img]tongue.gif[/img]