Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2001, 03:40 PM   #21
Barb
Symbol of Cyric

quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer128:

We actually had that at school today. He WAS gay. I had an interesting theory about J.F.K though, wich Dragonmage has already heard and i thus will not post.

Actuall, I was joking. He isn't. He went out with many women and even commited suicide with his wife Eva Braun. And his dog
Old 11-22-2001, 03:46 PM   #22
Barb
Symbol of Cyric

quote:
Originally posted by Grand-Ranger:
Well,

I think Kurt Cobain was really murdered and did not comit suicide.

Kurt Kobain didn't die. He faked his own death. The stress was too much for him.
Old 11-22-2001, 03:54 PM   #23
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

erm well, about MacArthur, having your grandfather left for dead under his command will rather sour your opinion of any man. also his requests to drop a line of atomic bombs on the border between North Korea and China doesnt help my opinion of him either...
Old 11-22-2001, 11:28 PM   #24
Lifetime
Red Dragon

The biggest of them all..

What is the Matrix? Are we not computer-generated images living in husks in energy fields?

But seriously, does anyone believe that stuff about a New World Order and a secret world government/ illuminati stuff?
Like how these people engineer disasters so the Americans can move in, establish order and in the meantime establish a foothold in the nation? Like how the UN are really a front organisation for the said World Order composed of the 13 most powerful families in the world?

I think I've said too much.. they're WATCHING me...
Old 11-23-2001, 12:19 AM   #25
SecretMaster
Apophis

The U.S. did not land on the moon. Have proof, and based on info from a t.v conspiracy show, i believe we didn't. It was the FBI i tell ya!!!!!!! and goverment agent dudes!!
Old 11-23-2001, 01:06 AM   #26
KHaN
Drow Warrior

You guys just wait til we have a standing army on active duty in the U.S. Patroling our streets, doing searches at checkpoints...hey didn't we frown down on the USSR for having military checkpoints? You think I'm joking? Read yesterdays WSJ page A8. That means the President will have 90 days, without needing Congress's consent to authorize any and all military actions within the U.S. The Founders be dammed! Kiss 'posse comitatus' and the Constitution goodbye! (Looking around for my tinfoil hat)...
Old 11-23-2001, 01:12 AM   #27
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Did I just see those shadow's over there move ?
Old 11-23-2001, 03:40 AM   #28
Lifetime
Red Dragon

I see a tiny Red Dot following me everywhere.. its in my eyes and everything. This could be bad..
Old 11-23-2001, 09:28 AM   #29
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

quote:
Originally posted by SecretMaster:
The U.S. did not land on the moon. Have proof, and based on info from a t.v conspiracy show, i believe we didn't. It was the FBI i tell ya!!!!!!! and goverment agent dudes!!

This theory does hold some water. The U.S. did land on the moon, just possibly not when they said we did. Either that or it was a re-enactment because of camera problems on the real mission. Propaganda vs. Russia in my opinion. The people wanted to see us on the moon first, so the government gave it to us.
Old 11-24-2001, 02:58 PM   #30
SecretMaster
Apophis

Kinda old, but seriously, we landed on it during ? war. It was believed that whoever landed on the moon first would win the war. And then, poof, the U.S lands on the moon. Also, note that the flag was waving, not possible in space, no air. And did we see any stars in the backround?? no.