Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Dungeon Craft - RPG Game Maker
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2001, 01:21 PM   #1
SilentThief
Symbol of Cyric

Burger Time Champion
Really excellent icons on the ironworks page!!! I was curious tho, why not do artwork libraries (as in, someone downloads the "human icon library" as opposed to dl each one.)

CocoaSpud once asked me when I asked for help with easytex,
"Did you use the installer? It should do whatever is needed to make it work. What happens when you start it? Any error messages?"

Well, I downloaded it, I installed it and got it so I could see a black screen, and once I was able to bring a picture into it, but most of the time it just froze. But as I am making do without, I'm not in a big hurry to re-install it. Perhaps I didn't install properly?
Old 12-15-2001, 07:13 AM   #2
CocoaSpud
Zhentarim Guard

I think it is not your fault. We are supposed to create installers that are fool-proof, but are not always successful. I will try installing it on a computer that does not already have DC/EasyTex on it and see what happens.

The part about the app freezing worries me the most. What OS are you using (Win95/98/etc)? Is the image you loaded something that came with DC/EasyTex or your own creation? I ask so that I can try to reproduce your situation here.