Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-2004, 10:34 PM   #181
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

This place is really very strange, and I am not sure I like it....Everyone keep your eyes on the look out for anything not supposed to be here.
We are supposed to be going to Ooma Skooma, if anyone knows the direction, please tell...Now, we seem to have lost our monitors, can we get them back up? Droid, since you are the tallest, what can you see about us?
Old 09-12-2004, 10:58 PM   #182
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

OOC: As a refresher... You're all at Ooma Scooma, Stormy's charicer just doesnt recognize the place because you're in the central park

you're taking Stormy's Orders... for future reference.

Tsu is not im command she was just like "SHUT UP LISTEN TO THE LADY WE'RE GOING TO OOMA SKOOMA."

A little info on OOMA SKOOMA since its a place all of your characters have been:

Skooma is by far the most deceiving area of Hundred Earths. It is reached by a large series of indoor lifts which are super-presurized and connect the planet with the space station. Built into an asteroid, it is the only place on the planet that does not have a Static TV for a sky. this gives a false sense of hope for newcomers that arrive at the many gates built around the city. The Station is constructed like a cube, with the center floor being a holographic "Central Park" which is very very fake looking in comparison to the real foresty place you came from. Every 25 Feet along each 8100 foot long catwalk there is a flight gate.
The 8100 foot catawlks are on all sides of the cube, and each catwakl is 45 feet above the next. So all in all there are 8100/45 Docks. Using a calculator you'd see thats 180 catwalks...

SO 180 catwalks, each catwalk being 8100 feet on all 4 sides.
The center of each catwalk quad is a dropoff, and you're at the bottom floor where the fake forest is. There ar 104976 (using a calculator) Docks at each of the 180 foot Catwalk floors...

This means that the people you are looking for are in ONE of the

18895680 docks which constantly have space craft bringing in new recruits from other dimensions.

@_@

Let me just draw a freaking map...

/)eathKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2004, 03:32 AM   #183
dplax
Jack Burton

BXR64

A lot of things had happened suddenly and the android did take some time to process all of the information.

"My files tell me that this place is most likely the park in Ooma Scooma. But my orders say that I have to kill the Seraph. Now tell me" - he said looking at the man they once knew as the diviner. "who are you really?"
dplax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2004, 07:09 AM   #184
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

BXR64, your orders have changed. we are now to meet our commanders before doing anything else. unless you want them to dismantle you or make you into a garbage disposal I would advise you to take your new orders into programing.....but we really need to get those monitors back, do you think it is possible for you to focus on that for the time being?
Old 09-13-2004, 07:22 AM   #185
dplax
Jack Burton

BXR64

"Orders succesfully changed. How do you want me to focus on the monitors? I am a pilot, not some kind of psychic!"
Old 09-13-2004, 07:27 AM   #186
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

well, you are the machine too, figured you would have the best idea since you are programed to be superior in inteligence that you would at least know how to get them back, unless you want to search all these rooms for the people we are trying to locate?
Old 09-13-2004, 07:31 AM   #187
dplax
Jack Burton

BXR64

"If there is a data terminal somewhere to which I can connect I would be able to tell you where the ones we are looking for are. But unfortunately in the middle of a park the chances of finding one, my analyses tell me are quite low."
Old 09-13-2004, 07:32 AM   #188
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

then why not locate one and be done with it? our best bet would be to go up from here....so let us find the way to go up and find that terminal...

[ 09-13-2004, 07:35 AM: Message edited by: Stormymystic ]
Old 09-13-2004, 07:36 AM   #189
dplax
Jack Burton

BXR64

"Let us go then." - said the android while starting to walk in the direction his companion had specified.
Old 09-13-2004, 12:13 PM   #190
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

As the party began walkign out of the forest they heard some sounds of russling leaves... They decided it must have just been some simulated wind... You near what appears to be a data terminal... BXR pulls a wire out of his metal hull and plugs it into a corresponding port on the terminal...

The machine's many screens flashed by quickly...

"They are not taking any of the 18895680 ships docked, acoording to these records..."

"They must be trying to aquire a ship illegally" Kai noted.

"Stand aside" he said to the robot... He then plugged 3 of his tentacles on random spots of the terinal... there was a soddering sound, like something being cut.. followed by 3 quick Clanks, the sound of a fresh cut having been accomplished in the metal, this was then followed by the sound of fizzing and pops as the wires were rearanged and the electrical circuits became scrambled... The screen sped by incredibly fast... He planted his hand over the screen and closed his eyes...

"I've accessed the security camera network" he said...

"There... I see them... Whoah... It's trippy having 1889568000 eyes! They have 100 cameras at each dock... Geez... Real tight security... how are they going to commendeer a... Oh crap! The guards are mercs! They're drawing their weapons... We've gotta go up! The 57th floor!"

Kai's jets fired and he quickly shot up into the air, yanking his tentacles away from the terminal and leaving it full of holes... He flew up 57 stories and quickly darted out of sight onto one of the catwalks... You can hear him shouting something in the distance... This is then followed by the sound of weaponsfire...

What do you do?
/)eathKiller is offline   Reply With Quote